[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Hawanja's Movie, toy, and video game review thread • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Hawanja's Movie, toy, and video game review thread

Talk about anything on your mind!

Moderator: Controllers

Hawanja's Movie, toy, and video game review thread

Postby Hawanja » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:16 pm

What's happening folks. So I have a channel where I occasionally review stuff. If you're interested please come by and check it out.

My latest is a review of Terminator: Dark Fate (Spoilers!)

Godzilla Showa Era Blu-Ray set from the Criterion collection review:

Bandai Death Ghidroah 1996 Figure unboxing and review

Enjoy!
Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc
Hawanja
Godzilla Jr.

Re: Hawanja's Movie, toy, and video game review thread

Postby Hawanja » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:40 am

Hello Everyone. It's been a while, and I've made a bunch of new videos.

Bandai Frankenstein 7-inch Vinyl Unboxing and Review

"Go Retro" Portable game system Unboxing & Review

Masters of the Universe William Stout collection Unboxing & Review

Thundercats Roar! Causes Nerd Meltdown

Enjoy!
Hawanja
Godzilla Jr.

Postby Hawanja » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:14 am

What's up folks. Got a couple of new toy reviews for you guys,

Accoutrements Bendy Monsters - Bendy Figure Review:

So these are some some weird old bendy toys that are either reissues of some vintage 70's/80's toys, or made in that same vintage style, from a company called Accoutrements, which is either the same thing as or in business with Archie McPhee. (Archie McPhee is a company that puts out those weird horse masks that were popular a few years ago, along with the usual novelty gags like rubber chickens, whoopie cushions, bacon flavored mints, and so on.) Anyway this is a set that I completed a little while ago, and while this kind of thing isn't really worth much they are pretty hard to find. I've always loved strange toys like this.

Super 7 Filmation Wave 2, 3, & 4 review and unboxing:

I am a massive fan of Masters of the Universe, have been ever since I was a kid. I used to have ALL of them, even the rare ones - Scareglow, the Sorceress, King Randor, the Eternia Towers, all of them. So it was with a great amount of personal joy when the franchise enjoyed a bit of a resurgence in recent years, with the Masters of the Universe Classics series first released by Mattel, and then later Super 7.
Towards the end of their tenure with the license Super 7 put out a series of 5.5 inch toys using the vintage style, but as the characters were represented in the Filmation cartoon. I did a video last years showing He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak, and She-Ra from the line, so here are the remaining characters. I'm kinda sad to know that this is it for the Filmation line, however it's great to know that Mattel has some new figures coming later in the year.
Hawanja
Godzilla Jr.

Postby Hawanja » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:41 pm

Hello everyone,

Another update with some more videos. My channel started out as a gaming channel before I started doing toy and movie reviews, so much of it is still gaming related. I've been doing some live streams recently of classic games. Basically I'm playing games that I've never played before blind (for the most part.) The idea is to do a new random game every week, with no prep beforehand to see what the game is like and how well I can do. Please come on by and check me out, if you're into this sort of thing.

Recent streams:

F-Zero X for the Nintendo 64

Alien Crush for the TurboGrafx 16

Brutal Paws of Fury for the Sega Megadrive

Panorama Cotton for the Sega Megadrive

R-Type for the Arcade:

Shatterhand for the NES:

Castlevania for the NES:

Enjoy!
Hawanja
Godzilla Jr.

Postby Hawanja » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:05 am

What's up folks. So I got this Marvel Legends 2 pack, which recreates the first appearance of Wolverine, in Hulk #180. There's a couple of different good Wolverine figures out there but not that many comic accurate versions of the Hulk. Most of the recent Hulk figures have been based on the movies, which is fine, except they all look like Mark Ruffalo. So I was happy to see this one under my Christmas tree since it has a very comic accurate Hulk, as drawn by the great Sal Buscema. Anyway these two packs tend to go up in value so if you see it in the wild be sure to pick it up before it's too late.
Hawanja
Godzilla Jr.

Return to General Discussion