[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
The Sh*tty Day thread • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

The Sh*tty Day thread

Talk about anything on your mind!

Moderator: Controllers

Re: The Sh*tty Day thread

Postby Tom R VanSlambrouck » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:35 pm

superhedorahsaiyan man hang in there it kind of sucks having back pain I know how you feel and depression as well. If I can give some advice if you work in a retail store or something like that maybe change positions. I was in Electronics at the local Wal-mart for the longest time and was constantly depressed. I thought it was the company but come to find out it was the department.

Yesterday/this week hasn't been the greatest yet.

My Return of Ultraman set got delayed which is a minor inconvenience, estimated delivery is Friday but it looks like it could be here as early as today since its in my state right now but chances are it'll arrive tomorrow. I'm not to mad because as I mentioned in the Ultraman thread Amazon did give me a $5 gift voucher

I switched positions at work and I'm much, much happier now. I now do the Online Grocery Pickup for Wal-Mart instead of the Electronics. Our busiest hours are between 4pm-6pm when people are getting off work. Yesterday we had about five people working during those shifts and me and one other person where taking the orders out despite having a full docket of people. Finally my old department manager who works over there too came and helped us out which is nice. My main issue is my back started bugging me so I had to take some pain killers to help alleviate the pain.

I just bought a new headset back in October for my Xbox and last night it may have decided to take a crap on me. I was playing the new Call of Duty campaign and after my two hour session I shut it off and noticed that the mute light stayed on. I couldn't get the headset to turn back on or nothing. Today the battery finally drained so I'm charging the headset now to see if I can get it to turn back on. I love the new headset its the Steelseries Arctis 9x but I should have swapped it out for a new one I had a minor issue with it being on but randomly not getting audio so I had to restart the headset in order to get audio.
The member formerly known as gvamp
Tom R VanSlambrouck
Millennium Godzilla

Postby superhedorahsaiyan » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:37 am

superhedorahsaiyan
Baby Godzilla

Postby O.Supreme » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:10 pm

So I don't want to make light of the recent Corona Virus outbreak but people are beginning to get quite paranoid. The one death in California as of this post happened atca hospital less than 5 miles from where I live. I have 2 friends that work there.

To make matters worse, in the past 24 hours I've come down with what is probably a normal cold, but pannicky co-workers make me think I'm going to die. I'm not the only sick person in the office....I have no problem working from home, it's what I did up. until 10 months ago when my previous job at the same company was outsourced.
There are no more good TV Shows, only ones that haven't disappointed me yet.
O.Supreme
Burning Godzilla

Postby canofhumdingers » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:05 pm

Tell your coworkers to buzz off! Lol. If you actually look at the scientific information as opposed to the hysterical, fear mongering 24 hour news, even if you actually have the Coronavirus you’ll be just fine. The only people who should honestly be worried at all are over 70. But then, they need to be worried about ANY illness...
canofhumdingers
Burning Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:38 am

Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby H-Man » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:31 pm

There are better preventative measures for the common flu and other deadly illnesses. People should be concerned about COVID-19 because you can’t yet get a shot to prevent it. That puts a lot of people at risk where perhaps the flu wouldn’t.
H-Man
Heisei Godzilla

Previous

Return to General Discussion