[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
any body like the new look? • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

any body like the new look?

Talk about anything on your mind!

Moderator: Controllers

any body like the new look?

Postby Henry88 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:24 pm

it could use some chrome but other wise it is rather nice.
ROBOT CO-OP IS GAMING COMEDY
https://robotco-op.com/
Henry88
Meltdown Godzilla

Re: any body like the new look?

Postby lhb412 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:50 pm

I like it. Very current, strong SciFi Japan branding (which is good) and emphasizes the classic name: 'Monster Zero.'
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Postby MekaGojira3k » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:59 pm

Not especially. It's alright, but something about it doesn't appeal to me the way the old board did.
"We Can't Stop Here, This is Bat Country!"

MekaGojira3k
Millennium Godzilla

Postby klen7 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:39 pm

I like it. I had a few complaints initially that I posted in the suggestions thread and they addressed them.
klen7
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby The Gene Lantern » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:27 pm

"The universe is big. It’s vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen, and we call them miracles." -The 11th Doctor, The Pandorica Opens
The Gene Lantern
Monster 01

Postby XvGojira » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:16 pm

It's nice, but I was able to differentiate between posts more clearly with the old color scheme. I don't mind this one, but if the posts were just grey and a slightls different shade of grey and/or had borders around the posts.

Just little things, that in time will either be fixed by those who can or I'll just adjust to them.
XvGojira
Burning Godzilla

Postby Tom R VanSlambrouck » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:26 am

There's some stuff I like and others I don't. My biggest gripe right now is it's hard to tell what topics have been posted in and which ones haven't unless you look at the time stamp of the last poster. The logo and text at the top are nice.
The member formerly known as gvamp
Tom R VanSlambrouck
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Psycho Soldier » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:24 am

I'm getting accustomed to the new look. Overall, it's pretty good. The Kaijuphile boards received a similar overhaul a few weeks ago, so the change here is timely enough. The injection of new features is going to be a boon to us here, I think. Spoilers and embedded media should prove especially useful.

Probably my biggest gripe is with the inconsistent formatting of the topic lists. Sometimes the info about the last post(er) is under the reply and view counts - which I like, because it looks clean to me - but sometimes it's under the topic title and thread starter. It might just be my screen resolution (1050 x 1680) which is at fault for the inconsistency. In any case, I'm sure I'll cope.

Now, don't mind me. I just wanna test the "media" option here...

"Available for your home in 1995, only on Nintendo Ultra 64!"
Psycho Soldier
Heisei Godzilla

Postby Jim Ballard » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:28 am

Producer / Editor

Jim Ballard
Monster 01

Postby Jim Ballard » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:10 am

Producer / Editor

Jim Ballard
Monster 01

Postby Psycho Soldier » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:24 am

Psycho Soldier
Heisei Godzilla

Postby Jim Ballard » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:00 am

That's WEIRD! Needs to be fixed. What browser are you using?

Sent from my GL07S using Tapatalk 2

Producer / Editor

Jim Ballard
Monster 01

Postby king_ghidorah » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:07 am

I think the board looks much better today then it did yesterday. The gray color scheme helps break things up a bit and the new icons are improvements.
FTW
king_ghidorah
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby jellydonut25 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:20 pm

i'm sure i'll get used to it...but imho, all change is bad. :wink:
Gills.

My DVD/Blu-Ray Collection:
http://jellydonut25.filmaf.com/owned
jellydonut25
Controller

Postby The Gene Lantern » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:23 pm

"The universe is big. It’s vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen, and we call them miracles." -The 11th Doctor, The Pandorica Opens
The Gene Lantern
Monster 01

Postby Tom R VanSlambrouck » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:01 pm

Thanks for the updates Jim I'm sure I'll get used to it. It's already looking a lot cleaner and nicer than a few days ago. Now I just need to break the habit of going to clubtokyo.org for the boards :P
The member formerly known as gvamp
Tom R VanSlambrouck
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Psycho Soldier » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:23 pm

Psycho Soldier
Heisei Godzilla

Return to General Discussion