[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
The Many Faces of Shin Takuma! • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

The Many Faces of Shin Takuma!

Discuss the 2nd Godzilla film era here! Beam fights, revised versions of classic kaiju, the Heisei era was a mixed bag of fun and controversy!

Moderator: Controllers

The Many Faces of Shin Takuma!

Postby Baradagi » Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:17 pm

I was having a discussion with my Japanese friend earlier and how they never watch Japanese movies because Japanese people can't act. We got into this lengthy discussion of how they just pull pretty-boys and idols off the street and put them in front of a camera and I couldn't help but think of Shin Takuma in Gojira '84. Man, did this dude pull a total Hugo Stiglitz non-performance!

Frightened

Freaky

Reminiscent

Joyous

Thoughtful

Solemn

I swear if you just took a shot of this guy sleeping and pasted eyes on him he would look the same!

Okay, I do admit, he did a good job playing the horny doctor in that forgettable Mechagodzilla movie.
Baradagi
Godzilla Jr.

Return to The Heisei Era: 1984-1995