[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS (2019) Licensed Product Guide • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS (2019) Licensed Product Guide

This is the place to discuss Legendary Pictures' Godzilla film and upcoming sequels, as well as Kong: Skull Island and the upcoming Godzilla vs. Kong!! Let everyone know what you think and discuss your thoughts and ideas about the upcoming films!!!!

Moderator: Controllers

GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS (2019) Licensed Product Guide

Postby kpa » Thu May 02, 2019 10:56 am

Now on SciFi Japan -- the GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS (2019) Licensed Product Guide with info and 250+ photos for 100+ products from the new movie!

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2019 ... uct-guide/
Keith
kpa
Monster 01

Re: GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS (2019) Licensed Product G

Postby Gargantuan Gargantua » Thu May 02, 2019 12:25 pm

That Godzilla hoodie looks like something you should wear during the purge.
Gargantuan Gargantua
Heisei Godzilla

Postby O.Supreme » Thu May 02, 2019 2:45 pm

I'm guessing the 24 inch Godzilla is exactly the same as the one from 2014?
There are no more good TV Shows, only ones that haven't disappointed me yet.
O.Supreme
Burning Godzilla

Postby lhb412 » Fri May 03, 2019 1:38 pm

^ Yup.

This amount of merch is nanners. I want some mugs and a hat (UK only?).
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Postby emeGoji » Wed May 08, 2019 7:13 pm

emeGoji
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby The Shadow » Sat May 25, 2019 11:02 pm

My local Wal-Mart has had a section with many of the smaller movie toys and the 12 inch tall Godzilla figure. They're okay I guess, not really much detail in the smaller ones and they haven't sold any yet (at least from when I looked at the beginning of the month), but I expect they'll move now that movie's just a few days away and the tv spots have been all over.

The WM has also been getting in an assortment of Bandai's 6 inch vinyl Toho kaiju figures, those have sold out at least twice so far.

I'm surprised the t-shirts seem to be UK only releases, I might have to try ordering that King Ghidorah one from Amazon UK (which is fortunately pretty easy to do).

I don't usually wear hats, but the two caps have me interested (also UK only releases it seems). Anyone one know what's up with the Golden Myth design with Godzilla's head inside the Egyptian sun disk, or is that something we'll find out about in the movie?
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
The Shadow
Burning Godzilla

Postby Dai » Wed May 29, 2019 3:03 pm

Nice selection of merchandise. The NECA figures look great, and the t-shirts are a massive improvement over the G2014 ones. I'm kind of tempted by that duvet cover too... :lol:
Dai
Heisei Godzilla

Postby XvGojira » Thu May 30, 2019 12:28 am

XvGojira
Burning Godzilla

Postby O.Supreme » Thu May 30, 2019 1:17 pm

The toys seem t be selling pretty well, although i wont be getting any of them. My closest walmart sold out of their first supply and has fully restocked. These stores also have the bandai figures as well.

Man I wish I had room for Godzilla toys.... But Transformers pretty much takes up any disposable toy funds I have. I did at one time have pretty much all standard Bandai Vinyls form japan released in the 80's, 90's and up through Final Wars. I also had pretty much all the Trendmasters Godzilla toys. I sold them all on eBay in 2007 though and never looked back. Still, its always nice to see Godzilla toys on store shelves though.
There are no more good TV Shows, only ones that haven't disappointed me yet.
O.Supreme
Burning Godzilla

Postby The Shadow » Thu May 30, 2019 11:57 pm

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
The Shadow
Burning Godzilla

Postby mr.negativity » Fri May 31, 2019 12:25 pm

mr.negativity
Meltdown Godzilla

Return to Legendary's MonsterVerse