[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Very Worried About G:KOTM • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Very Worried About G:KOTM

This is the place to discuss Legendary Pictures' Godzilla film and upcoming sequels, as well as Kong: Skull Island and the upcoming Godzilla vs. Kong!! Let everyone know what you think and discuss your thoughts and ideas about the upcoming films!!!!

Moderator: Controllers

Very Worried About G:KOTM

Postby LoneWolfandCub » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:13 pm

With all the trailers that have come out, I'm worried basically we've seen all the monster battle action. The 2014 film had so little action, I hope they learned that it's a not a character study. We want to see these kaiju battle! Or has too much been released?
LoneWolfandCub
Godzillasaurus

Re: Very Worried About G:KOTM

Postby lhb412 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:29 am

I've avoided everything but the teaser trailer and trailer one!

There's still a month to go. Just go cold turkey and avoid all the trailers and TV spots from now on so that the scenes won't be fresh in your mind. Instead of obsessing about the new Godzilla movie devote your energy to re- watching old ones in preparation. That's what I'm doing!
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Benjamin Haines » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:47 am

Benjamin Haines
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby O.Supreme » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:19 am

I've seen what I thought were all the trailers and TV spots, and I didn't pick up on most of those assertions. I guess I'm going to enjoy this quite a bit.
There are no more good TV Shows, only ones that haven't disappointed me yet.
O.Supreme
Burning Godzilla

Postby Gwangi » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:13 pm

Outside of hoping that this movie will ultimately satisfy me, the only other thing I worry about G:KOTM are leaks. With the exception of here, one might try to refrain on commenting on other social media platforms. In 2015, a week before it's release, I made a random comment on YouTube during a "SW: The Force Awakens" video. The next day, I get a reply, and it was some numskull laying out three plot points, ALL which ended up to be true! :x Learn from my lesson guys!
Gwangi
Heisei Godzilla

Postby Outkaster » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:46 am

The twitter feeds are so out of control with this movie. That's a big problem.
Joined in 2001.
Outkaster
Godzilla

Postby lhb412 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:30 am

I think only fans have to worry about this. Casual folks interested in the movie have just seen a couple of TV spots and maybe a trailer and aren't following a bunch of fan social media feeds.
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Postby mrbluehair » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:21 pm

China just invested a bunch of cash into Godzilla. Very positive sign.
You must show no mercy, nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you... for your greatness will silence them all!
mrbluehair
Heisei Godzilla

Postby Benjamin Haines » Wed May 01, 2019 7:03 pm

Benjamin Haines
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby UltraDada72 » Thu May 02, 2019 8:10 am

This is the reason I stopped watching the trailers. Most trailers these days practically give away all the major scenes/plot points to the movie, making you feel like there's no need to watch the movie when you can already tell what's going to happen.
UltraDada72
Baby Godzilla

Postby emeGoji » Wed May 08, 2019 7:19 pm

I'm less worried about having seen all of the action, because I am sure they heard the feedback on 2014 loud and clear and this one is going to be wall-to-wall kaiju mayhem. What I'm actually worried about is the dialogue we've gotten in the trailers and tv spots. It's all so hamfisted, cheesy, and cringey. For all the "OH GODZILLA! WHAT TERRIBLE LANGUAGE!" G98's script gets, it's nowhere near as bad as what's being shown in these trailers. Every line just made me sink deeper into my seat in the theater out of embarrassment when I saw Avengers Endgame.
emeGoji
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby Gentleman » Wed May 08, 2019 7:24 pm

I'm not a hero. I'm not a savior. Forget what you know.

I'm just a man whose circumstances went beyond his control.
Gentleman
Godzilla Jr.

Return to Legendary's MonsterVerse