[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Ghidrah The Three Headed-Monster really doesn't hold up. • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Ghidrah The Three Headed-Monster really doesn't hold up.

This is the place to discuss Legendary Pictures' Godzilla film and upcoming sequels, as well as Kong: Skull Island and the upcoming Godzilla vs. Kong!! Let everyone know what you think and discuss your thoughts and ideas about the upcoming films!!!!

Moderator: Controllers

Re: Ghidrah The Three Headed-Monster really doesn't hold up.

Postby angilas » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:50 pm

^That’s me all day baby.
It’s over 9000!
Now let’s have Godzilla fight Oozaru Vegeta after he whoops Kong.

Seriously though intense action is needed. The last film had little action on screen with Goji and the Netflix adaptions have had the slowest moving Godzilla of all time. Even though shin Goji was impressive he froze for half the movie and could have been called slothzilla. power levels aside this should be what the people want to see...Are you not entertained?
angilas
Heisei Godzilla

Re: Ghidrah The Three Headed-Monster really doesn't hold up.

Postby canofhumdingers » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:32 pm

I don’t give two flips about silly fictional power levels and such, but I do hope we get some spectacular monster brawling! I mean, I love the “unstoppable force” angle like Shin Godzilla too. But when we have monsters fighting each other, it needs to get rowdy! I thought Kong: Skull Island really delivered in that regard (especially the final battle) so I hope we get fights that are more in that vein than what we got in 2014.

Oh, and to the original post: what the flip?! GTTHM totally holds up as one of the best in the series. I love this movie, as my man-cave decor can attest!

canofhumdingers
Burning Godzilla

Previous

Return to Legendary's MonsterVerse