[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
New Godzilla film announced for 11/032023 • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

New Godzilla film announced for 11/032023

Discussion on Shin Godzilla and rumors, news, and speculation on other possible future Godzilla projects, including the Godzilla Anime project! Discuss them here!

Moderator: Controllers

Re: New Godzilla film announced for 11/032023

Postby lhb412 » Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:36 am

Very excited to see everyone who missed out on the theatrical release catching up with the film!
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Dai » Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:29 pm

For some reason it seems to be Netflix-only in the UK for the timebeing. It's available for sale on Amazon US, but not the UK site. I've checked Apple TV and Youtube too; nowhere seems to be selling it digitally in the UK. Since Netflix didn't pay for exclusivity in the US, I presume that's not what's going on here. Maybe it's a BBFC issue and the rating Netflix paid for can't be applied to other streaming vendors (just a guess).
Dai
Heisei Godzilla

Postby lhb412 » Sat Jun 01, 2024 5:04 pm

I haven't watched the dub yet, but I'm hearing they decided to go with all (or maybe just primarily?) Asian American actors for the dub. This would be the second time that's been done, with the first being Sony's US version of Godzilla 2000!
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Previous

Return to Shin Godzilla and Beyond!