[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN DRAW PEOPLE, DESPERATE • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN DRAW PEOPLE, DESPERATE

Share your monstrous musings and the techniques you use to craft them! Need help in gettting your ideas rendered? Post your requests here as well!

Moderator: Controllers

NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN DRAW PEOPLE, DESPERATE

Postby GMM_Mothra » Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:48 pm

Hey all, I hath returned again and now Im extremly desperate, I will soon be presenting a HUGE idea to a very big company and in order to do so one of the requirements is that I have to have illustrations

if anyone here can draw anime or manga like people very well please contact me, I am begging please! i need help and I am extremly desperate

please contact me through AIM or MSN or through PM, please, and thanks
GMM_Mothra

Return to Kaiju Art Studio