[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Some Godzilla Samples I did for IDW • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Some Godzilla Samples I did for IDW

Share your monstrous musings and the techniques you use to craft them! Need help in gettting your ideas rendered? Post your requests here as well!

Moderator: Controllers

Some Godzilla Samples I did for IDW

Postby dangerdiabolik » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:40 am

dangerdiabolik
Godzilla Egg

Re: Some Godzilla Samples I did for IDW

Postby daikaijusaurus » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:30 pm

I like your stuff, a lot better than the crappy art that was in the Godzilla: Kingdom of Monsters comics.

So did you actually submit these samples to IDW? What was their response? You should post more of your art to Devian Art, would love to see more.
daikaijusaurus
Godzilla Jr.

Return to Kaiju Art Studio