[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
G7's Art • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

G7's Art

Share your monstrous musings and the techniques you use to craft them! Need help in gettting your ideas rendered? Post your requests here as well!

Moderator: Controllers

G7's Art

Postby Guardian7 » Mon May 30, 2011 5:02 pm

Hi.
I have been in these Kaiju Forums for about two years now and occasionally I show some artwork of Kaiju when I get the time to do them.

I have gotten that burst again to start drawing them once more. So I figured maybe you guys might appreciate seeing some of my stuff.

Granted I am not nearly as great as some of the other artists on here. But I do my level best and what feels right for my particular style.

So without further adiou, here are a couple of my older stuff as I round up some new images.

Hope you like! (Even if you may have seen them before!)

My motto is this...

G7
Manda of course is my favorite Kaijuu
Guardian7
Godzillasaurus

Return to Kaiju Art Studio