[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Design work for a fight club on another forum... • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Design work for a fight club on another forum...

Share your monstrous musings and the techniques you use to craft them! Need help in gettting your ideas rendered? Post your requests here as well!

Moderator: Controllers

Design work for a fight club on another forum...

Postby kiryugoji04 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:13 pm

I'm a member of the Polykarbon Art Forums and over there we have a thing called "Fight Clubs," where several members get together and draw comics together depicting... well, depicting their characters beating the $#!^ out of each other. It's pretty fun.

Anyway, I've recently issued a challenge for a henshin hero fight club and I thought I'd post up some of my designs for it...

This is my character, the Zero Knight:
He's not the first Zero Knight, nor does he particularly like that he's inherited the job. But a job's a job and that's why he continues fighting as the Zero Knight. His henshin device also doubles as his sword, which is a shaft of yellow light in the shape of a blade. It can also fire small bursts of energy and emit a limited force field for very brief periods (a couple seconds). He's got no time limit on his transformation and it gives him increased speed and agility, but he's relatively unarmored, so his defense is rather low. He also has a scarf. How's that for old school?
(BTW, his costume is supposed to be black and navy blue but I liked the lineart so much I decided not to blackfill this particular picture.)

And one of the kaijin I've designed:
Not much to say about it except I think it's pretty obvious I've been watching lots of Kabuto lately... ^^;;

There's not much there just yet, but here's a link to the challenge thread if you want to see the others' designs (when they join and post, that is):

http://polykarbonbbs.com/showthread.php ... post265123

Cheerio!
Artisanal Practical Effects & Kaiju Content
kiryugoji04
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby Godzilla_Fan54 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:57 pm

Godzilla_Fan54
Baby Godzilla

Postby kiryugoji04 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:10 pm

Thanks! No colored versions (yet), though.

Here's another of my kaijin...:

Artisanal Practical Effects & Kaiju Content
kiryugoji04
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby Emperor Kedzuel » Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:50 pm

It looks good. I love the stanses.
It's my opinion and I'm sticking to it!

Emperor Kedzuel
Heisei Godzilla

Return to Kaiju Art Studio