[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
A idea I've toyed with... • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

A idea I've toyed with...

Post your kaiju fan fiction pieces here! Post your comments and critiques here as well!!

Moderator: Controllers

A idea I've toyed with...

Postby XvGojira » Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:32 am

I have this fan fic I'm in the middle(begining actually) of re-writting. Possibly having it go on for a while but maybe just a one shot type of deal.

Basicly it is a US Godzilla meets Japanese Godzilla story. You can find my first draft of it at fanfiction.net, but it was written so many years ago it's nuts. Anyway, origanly I used the Godzilla X Megaguirus Godzilla just to really use the DT. (in another rewrite I use a Godzilla more based on 90's and GMK with the world eventually making the DT) And that would send Goji to the US Godzilla world. Chaos insues.

Anyway, in my new re-write (3rd or 4th one I think) There is no univers crossing. The Japanese Godzilla (which I call Gojira to help curbe confusion) is in the G.I.N.O. world. But not really as a mutation of radiation. In this story there are two basic monsters, the mutatation monsters (US Godzilla, and the thing he fought in the cartoon show which is where this is going on in), monster gods (Gojira and anyother monster I feel like having in there).

Godzilla and Goji fight, Goji is victorious but lets Godzilla live. A third monster pops up in the mix and starts beating Goji down but Godzilla distracts it and let Goji get an upper hand. He takes out the monster and find that Godzilla was fataly wounded but gives him some of his energy t revive and make him stronger, etc. I'm not sure who the third monster should be. I origianly thought of King Ghidorah, but I'm thinking he's a bit over used so I'm trying to think of another good opponent. I might have Mothra in there as possibly the only truly human friendly monster. But not sure. I'm thinking of having the Peanutsin it as well, but not apart as Mothra's team, but like small human like monster gods that would help explain things and stuff.

I know there is no way in hell I'll have a finished version of this story for a long time, so I figure if I post either a link to parts of the story, or just put them up on the board, I could get some constructive critisim on it.

This is kind of a big leap for me. I really don;t have any one to really look at my work and tell me what it needs or doesn't other than myself, which can get very frustrating at times.

Anyway, there ya go. What do you think? Question Comments?
XvGojira
Burning Godzilla

Postby Biohazard85 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:52 pm

Biohazard85

Postby Biohazard85 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:31 pm

Biohazard85

Postby Monsturra-Jake » Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:35 pm

Monsturra-Jake

Postby XvGojira » Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:22 pm

XvGojira
Burning Godzilla

Postby Biohazard85 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:38 pm

Biohazard85

Postby XvGojira » Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:42 am

XvGojira
Burning Godzilla

Postby Biohazard85 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:45 am

Biohazard85

Postby XvGojira » Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:54 pm

Well basicly my thought is that the god monsters were created along with the world/universe, and are the embodiment of an aspect of life or element. I've also thought about what elements some other monsters would be: Gojira=Destruction, Ghidorah=Chaos, Mothra=Peace Hedora=Illness/death. As for Biollante I'd go for something more along the lines of organic life.
XvGojira
Burning Godzilla

Postby Biohazard85 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:36 pm

Biohazard85

Postby XvGojira » Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:41 pm

Well if any pop up I'll be sure to share it with ya'.
XvGojira
Burning Godzilla

Postby XvGojira » Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:16 pm

Just letting you know that the part I have wiriten of my story (called "King" for right now, title may change). You can find it at my site http://captainrandom.50megs.com/

It won't be hard to find trust me. I'm also going to post this on the fiction board too, but I just wanted to give you heads up.
XvGojira
Burning Godzilla

Return to Kaiju Fiction and Reviews