[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Sony PSP or Nintendo DS? • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Sony PSP or Nintendo DS?

This is the forum to discuss video games, the systems they're played on, computer software games, video game related sites and magazines, and more!! If you're "wired", post it here!

Moderator: Controllers

22%
78%

Total votes : 60

Postby cybot sawaguchi » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:46 am

cybot sawaguchi

Postby kidnicky » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:00 am

Twitter rxchrisg
kidnicky
Burning Godzilla

Postby cybot sawaguchi » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:50 pm

I never said you were pathetic.

The PSP actually *was* the next big thing if you preferred it over the GBA or DS. Sales don't mean much as far as I'm concerned when both systems are well supported, as they are now. The PSP isn't wanting for games or new releases.

If I owned stock maybe I'd be more invested (literally) in one company over the other, but I'm just an end user. I buy which games and systems suit me best... Which winds up being all of them, eventually.

The DS isn't "a lot better" for me and lots of other people who prefer the kinds of games you find on the PSP. As I said, insisting that either one is 'better' than the other is a blanket statement rooted in personal bias. It means nothing. Both have advantages and disadvantages that may make one more appealing to someone than the other.

I already told you, several of my friends own PSPs. As for people I didn't already know, I see them in movie lines, at the mall, etc. -- There was someone with a PSP waiting in line to get the Wii on launch day. I remember because I was kicking myself for not bringing any portable of my own.
cybot sawaguchi

Postby kidnicky » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:40 am

Well,maybe that's the case in your neck of the woods. I've never seen a PSP player "in the wild".
Twitter rxchrisg
kidnicky
Burning Godzilla

Postby cybot sawaguchi » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:44 pm

cybot sawaguchi

Postby ultrazilla2000 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:02 pm

I might get a PSP someday, but right now I only have a DS Light, and I enjoy it VERY much! I actually play it more than I play my console systems (Xbox, Gamecube). Right now I'm having a blast playing through Resident Evil DS and Transformers Autobots, and cant' wait to get the Decepticons version, and the new Godzilla game when it's released. So many great games, so little time and money!
ultrazilla2000
Heisei Godzilla

Postby Tom R VanSlambrouck » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:02 am

The member formerly known as gvamp
Tom R VanSlambrouck
Millennium Godzilla

Postby kidnicky » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:37 am

Twitter rxchrisg
kidnicky
Burning Godzilla

Postby Brick Side » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:01 pm

Brick Side