[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Godzilla x Minecraft • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Godzilla x Minecraft

This is the forum to discuss video games, the systems they're played on, computer software games, video game related sites and magazines, and more!! If you're "wired", post it here!

Moderator: Controllers

Godzilla x Minecraft

Postby Kailem » Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:32 am

I've never played it myself, but I hear that Minecraft game is apparently pretty popular. :P And now maybe I actually have a reason to give it a look, as they've just added some official Godzilla collaboration DLC!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds157cWioRk

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/godzilla-stomps-minecraft

From what I can gather it looks like it's a collection of four Godzilla mini-games spanning a surprising amount of eras. They've got Showa, Heisei, Shin and even Legendary/Monsterverse content in there! Even though I don't own the game, it's pretty awesome that they've got original Toho Godzilla and Legendary stuff side by side in this, rather than just one or the other.

I guess by doing the mini-games you also unlock collectibles in a Godzilla museum, which honestly sounds like a pretty awesome idea in and of itself. I assume this stuff is all locked to its own separate "Godzilla DLC" mode, but again since I've never played it I've got no idea how any of that sort of stuff works anyway.

Even if it's for games I don't own, I'll always be down for more Godzilla in video games in general! Here's hoping this is only the beginning of a lot more Godzilla video game content going into his 70th anniversary year (a crossover with Dave the Diver was also just announced yesterday too)!
"Absorb what is useful, discard what is not, add what is uniquely your own"
- Bruce Lee
Kailem
Godzilla

Return to Video Games, Systems, and More