[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
The time has come to scale down my collection • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

The time has come to scale down my collection

Post things you are looking for or looking to sell. No commercial posts please; this is for fans looking to part with a few pieces, or looking for help finding things. Monster Zero is not responsible for any transactions which take place due to listings here; Buyer Beware!

Moderator: Controllers

The time has come to scale down my collection

Postby BillsCarnage » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:08 pm

Hey all, as the ebbs and flows of life happened, I became a lurker in the Godzilla collection community. And, now due to time, space, etc it's time to scale my Godzilla collection way back.

For now, I'm looking for options of selling it. I know ebay is an option, but honestly their fee's on top of paypal's seem a wee bit excessive. I've considered creating my own website as well. I've kinda looked around at consignment as well.

So what options are there for selling a large collection and what options are there for payment outside of paypal?

So much stuff has been boxed up that I don't even remember what some of it is and so much of it is MIB. It'll probably take me a couple of months just to catalog it.

TIA
BillsCarnage
Godzillasaurus

Re: The time has come to scale down my collection

Postby canofhumdingers » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:59 pm

I’m not on Facebook but I hear there’s a pretty active Godzilla collecting group. My wife sells stuff on Facebook all the time on local neighborhood groups.

If you wanted to sell it all as one lot you could also see if any comic or toy collector shops in your area would be interested. You’ll make more selling it individually, and retail stores will offer you wholesale prices (i.e. they’re gonna lowball the offer), but if you just want to be done with it that would be the least hassle.
canofhumdingers
Burning Godzilla

Postby Baltan II » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:30 am

There’s not as many of us collectors here anymore, but certainly feel free to chime in here as you catalog what you plan to sell!
Baltan II
Burning Godzilla

Postby Rody » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:09 pm

and on Facebook are well worth a look. The communities there are active and friendly; I've gained many of my collection pieces through there and sold off a few again that way too.
Rody
Godzilla

Postby BillsCarnage » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:51 pm

BillsCarnage
Godzillasaurus

Postby klen7 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:38 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: some of these prices are too good to be true!

Great selection
klen7
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby BillsCarnage » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:55 pm

I could spend time trying to figure out "market" value for this stuff, but honestly I don't have the desire to do that. I'm just dart-boarding the prices now.
I'd rather it get passed along to someone who will enjoy it as much as I did rather than sitting boxed up in my closets for who knows how long.
:)
BillsCarnage
Godzillasaurus

Return to The Daikaiju Want & Sell Ads