[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
San Francisco shopping? • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

San Francisco shopping?

Discuss Vinyl Toys, Action Figures, Candy Toys, Godzilla Meat...whatever!

Moderator: Controllers

San Francisco shopping?

Postby canofhumdingers » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:56 am

I'm going to be in San Francisco for a few days next month. Does anybody know of any specific shops I should investigate that might have godzilla stuff?
canofhumdingers
Burning Godzilla

Re: San Francisco shopping?

Postby RaptorG » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:49 pm

It depends on what you are really interested in. If your interested in the standard G2014 stuff, most of the Toy's R U here are loaded with those item. I visited one in Sunnyvale which is south of SF but above San Jose and they have about 5 of the Large Jako 2014 toy still for sell. They even have a set of the NECA line as well.

If you are looking for MonsterArt or the Banks model, then there is a comic book shop in Cupertino that actually sells them. They currently have a FW Gigan and a good set of the Battra/Mothra larva.

Super 7 Retail Store
1427 Haight St
San Francisco, CA 94115

Cards & Comics Central
5424 Geary Blvd
San Francisco, CA 94121

Amazing Fantasy
650 Irving St
San Francisco, CA 94122

Kimono My House (If you are looking for Classic figures)
1455 64th St
Emeryville, CA 94608

Legends Comics:
10123 N Wolfe Rd
Cupertino, CA 95014
RaptorG
Godzilla Jr.

Postby canofhumdingers » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:22 am

Cool, thanks. And kimonomyhouse! I totally forgot that they existed! I've never been there but I remember they're website and I remember other members singing the praises of their retail location. Do they still have a decent inventory or have they kind of faded out like many of the great online retailers from the past?

Oh and yeah, I'm more interested in Japanese imports and older stuff from marmit, m-1, etc. I can find plenty of G'14 stuff pretty easily.
canofhumdingers
Burning Godzilla

Postby RaptorG » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:24 pm

I'm not sure but the last time I visited was two years ago. I'm pretty sure their inventory are as good as I remember it. They have a lot of classic figure and I do recall a large selection of Marmit items. Just one word of advice if you do plan on driving in the bay area. Just remember that people don't use turn signals, everyone owns a smart phone or pad and their prime focus will be directly on that item more so than the road so seeing someone sliding towards the left or right is NORMAL. Car crashes are common here.
RaptorG
Godzilla Jr.

Postby canofhumdingers » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:06 pm

I travel a whole lot for work so I'm used to driving in crazy cities. And I live in houston which has probably the most dangerous drivers I've seen in the US (don't get me started on central or South America... YIKES!)
canofhumdingers
Burning Godzilla

Return to Toys, Figures, and Other Collectibles