[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Weekly Character Spotlight #4: Godzilla 1962 • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Weekly Character Spotlight #4: Godzilla 1962

Discuss Vinyl Toys, Action Figures, Candy Toys, Godzilla Meat...whatever!

Moderator: Controllers

Postby gforever » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:04 pm

Here's my X-Plus 30cm G'62 escaping from Nemo, the Blizzard of 2013.

Godzilla 1962 in Blizzard 2013

Waiting for the G'55 thread to show more pics. If you can't wait, check out the link here:

<G-FoReVeR>
gforever
Godzilla

Postby MekaGojira3k » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:20 pm

"We Can't Stop Here, This is Bat Country!"

MekaGojira3k
Millennium Godzilla

Postby william newell » Sun May 12, 2013 5:16 pm

Late again :oops: But seeing as the '62 suit is my favorite, I have a fair amount in my collection. This one is one that I sought after for quite awhile and was thrilled when I finally managed to score it off of E-bay for a reasonable price...

This is a VERY early (and rather large) Kaiyodo kit, and one of Yuji Sakai's first sculpts. I hope ya'all like it! :)
william newell
Heisei Godzilla

Postby klen7 » Sun May 12, 2013 5:23 pm

Pretty. How big is it?
klen7
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby william newell » Sun May 12, 2013 5:27 pm

william newell
Heisei Godzilla

Postby king_ghidorah » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:58 pm

So, since this has worked for me very well so far...

I'm on the hunt for a Marmit Giant Godzilla 62 figure. I think the orange and red one in particular as it reminds me of the Bullmark figures and I think that's pretty groovy.

Please send me a PM if you guys find one, thanks!
FTW
king_ghidorah
Meltdown Godzilla

Re: Weekly Character Spotlight #4: Godzilla 1962

Postby king_ghidorah » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:19 pm

Finally got my holy grail Godzilla 62 item in....the Orange/Brown Hyper Hobby variant of the Giant Marmit Godzilla 62 (the same one that kaiju posted a picture of on the first page). Took me a while to find him but boy was he worth it. I'll have to post a pic of all of my 62s (a total of 6) soon :D
FTW
king_ghidorah
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby MekaGojira3k » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:58 pm

Man, that is a great figure. Cool color scheme too! I like the green version personally, but the figure is so good it doesn't really matter what color it's in.

MekaGojira3k
Millennium Godzilla

Postby king_ghidorah » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:12 pm

As promised, my 62s...

FTW
king_ghidorah
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby klen7 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:33 pm

you should give them all little instruments and say they are band called the G-62s... at least thats what i would do...
klen7
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby KaijuZoo » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:46 pm

Jonee
KaijuZoo Toys - Where the Monsters Live
http://www.kaijuzoo.com

G-Fan "Dealer of the Month" - Summer 2005
KaijuZoo
Godzilla

Postby kinggoji » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:31 pm

Yep.

Richard
kinggoji
Monster 01

Postby klen7 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:16 pm

there is something creepy and almost ghost-like about the white one in the middle.
klen7
Meltdown Godzilla

Re:

Postby ebirahsmeg1 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:29 am

Here is an excellent new matte variant of the Gigabrain G62 figure that I just picked up :lol:

Just picked up this awesome matte variant (it was released recently this year) of the Godzilla 62 figure. Looks awesome. There was also a Gigabrain Godzilla 64 in this same matte variant that I was also tempted to pick up, but I already own several GB variants of Mosu-Goji and only one variant of the GB G62 variant.

:eek:

"F*ck Evangelion." - Me
ebirahsmeg1
Burning Godzilla

Postby MekaGojira3k » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:05 am

This is one of those suits I've really grown to love over the last few years. Not unlike the movie I suppose. I remember the 68 was my DEFINITIVE Godzilla as soon as I saw it in Godzilla vs. Gigan. Then the Millennium series came with a couple of suits I've dug. Honestly every design 99 onwards I have enjoyed.

MekaGojira3k
Millennium Godzilla

Previous

Return to Toys, Figures, and Other Collectibles