[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
The Godzilla Minimates Thread • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

The Godzilla Minimates Thread

Discuss Vinyl Toys, Action Figures, Candy Toys, Godzilla Meat...whatever!

Moderator: Controllers

The Godzilla Minimates Thread

Postby The Great MM » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:05 pm

So this is a little line I didn't think I'd end up enjoying as much as I do. I think they're terribly overpriced, but eh. $20 for the packs of four. I have the first two sets and plan on getting the third. Haven't done much of the parts mashing, but they're neat little shelf fillers. I look forward to the third wave and future ones. I'm hoping Wave 4 includes Godzilla 2000, King Ghidorah, Anguirus, and Destoroyah.
The Great MM
Godzilla

Re: The Godzilla Minimates Thread

Postby klen7 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:34 pm

Post pictures please :D

I like smaller figures like the HG series and some of the Sakai box toys, so i like the concept, but i havent really seen these in person to make a judgement call
klen7
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby The Great MM » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:12 pm

The Great MM
Godzilla

Postby klen7 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:40 pm

Need King Seesar and Megalon! Refreshing to see the 70s so well represented in a toy line :)
klen7
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby The Great MM » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:53 pm

The Great MM
Godzilla

Postby Mysterio » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:47 am

I have the first two sets (in a box somewhere) and the only thing that got me is that Gigan's blades on both my version and my brother's appear to be backwards despite looking correct in the box art. I tried removing them and reversing them, swapping them to the other sides etc. and can't get them to look "proper". Other than that I like them.

Wave 3 looks great though. Megalon and Burning Godzilla are two of my favorites so it's great to see them both show up in the same set.
Mysterio
Godzilla

Return to Toys, Figures, and Other Collectibles