[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Praise for Discotek Media-War in Space Replacement DVD • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Praise for Discotek Media-War in Space Replacement DVD

Discuss Movies and Soundtracks available in different formats, including the latest releases on Blu-Ray. As per Board policy, No Bootleg Discussions please!

Moderator: Controllers

Praise for Discotek Media-War in Space Replacement DVD

Postby O.Supreme » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:16 am

Greetings All,

I just wanted to give a shout of Praise to Discotek Media. I had purchased War In Sapce on DVD when it was initially released back in 2006. I watched it and remembered the "Frame Flickering" effect that starts about 34 minuets in. At the time I had an older DVD payer, and figured the error was with it. I put it back and apparanetly never watched it again until last week. Upon doing some research I found out it was a problem with Discotek's first release of the film, and that they did offer a free replacement program. But I figured since it had been 6 years, they probably would not honor it. To my happy surprise however they did. With no more than a single e-mail, I got a replacement copy in 4 days. THAT is excellent customer service. The only other item I see on Discotek's upcoming rleases that may interest me is the Shin Getter vs Neo Getter Anime 4-part OVA series. But I hope they continue to release other titles as I would want to support a company that has good customer service.
There are no more good TV Shows, only ones that haven't disappointed me yet.
O.Supreme
Burning Godzilla

Postby The Real McCoy » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:19 am

I didn't know they were still around. That is good service; I like to support companies like that, even if their stuff isn't top of the line.
The Real McCoy
Heisei Godzilla

Postby lhb412 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:29 pm

lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Postby RyanClark » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:54 am

RyanClark
Heisei Godzilla

Return to Daikaiju Home Media Releases