[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Ultraman TV and Movie Licensed to Mill Creek for North Ameri • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Ultraman TV and Movie Licensed to Mill Creek for North Ameri

Discuss Movies and Soundtracks available in different formats, including the latest releases on Blu-Ray. As per Board policy, No Bootleg Discussions please!

Moderator: Controllers

Re: Ultraman TV and Movie Licensed to Mill Creek for North A

Postby lhb412 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:26 pm

In less than 3 years I now have a shelf that's [i]only[/i] Ultra series Blu-rays and DVDs.

Incredible.

In addition to that - all the other kaiju/toku home video releases released during the same span of time and my collection of discs has has doubled, and this is coming from someone who's been buying home video releases of this stuff since the year 2001!
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Dai » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:48 pm

For anyone who hasn't been keeping track, we're in the middle of another barrage of major Ultraman releases at the moment. Zearth, Cosmos and Neos all released in the last couple of months, while Max and Nexus/Next are out on 15th November. Considering that most Ultra series are 50 episodes, it absolutely blows my mind how fast Mill Creek have been subtitling and releasing the franchise.
Dai
Heisei Godzilla

Postby lhb412 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:30 pm

Max has actually been delayed to January. Release date seems to be holding for Nexus/The Next (probably save that one for Christmas).
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Postby lhb412 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:00 pm

As Mill Creek finishes releasing all the shows from their initial license listings have appeared for first volume and what is apparently a new set of compilation releases spotlighting individual monsters. First up, a disc of episodes featuring Red King!

I wonder if these releases will fill the gap between now and whatever comes next, whether it's new licenses or special edition releases.
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Previous

Return to Daikaiju Home Media Releases