[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Has anyone been watching the Ultra Galaxy Fight series? • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Has anyone been watching the Ultra Galaxy Fight series?

He's Red and Silver, as tall as a building, and kicks the butts of Giant Monsters!! He's also Japan's most enduring and favorite Superhero!! From Ultra Seven to Ultraman Orb, discuss the many incarnations of Ultraman here!! Let's not forget Zone Fighter! Kamen Rider! Gridman! The infinity of Toei Sentai Teams! For such a small island, Japan is bursting with colorful superheroes! Discuss Japanese Heroes here as well!!

Moderator: Controllers

Has anyone been watching the Ultra Galaxy Fight series?

Postby sentaison » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:49 pm

Tsuburaya has been posting them on Youtube. It's been a pretty great story and they've spotlighted every Ultra that has ever shown up on the screen. Even Zearth and Nice have gotten exposure! We even have live action versions of Jonias, Scott, Chuck, and Beth! If you haven't watched it check it out.
sentaison
Godzilla

Re: Has anyone been watching the Ultra Galaxy Fight series?

Postby Benjamin Haines » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:32 pm

I've only just started getting into Ultraman back in 2020. I'm almost finished watching Ultraman Gaia and I've still got a lot more to catch up on before I get to Ultra Galaxy Fight. It's tempting to watch new content as TPC posts it to YouTube but I've found that I prefer to watch one new-to-me series per franchise at a time so as not to conflate them in my mind.

It's good to hear that Ultra Galaxy Fight is worth checking out. I'm glad that they're still making side-story media like this beyond the shows and movies.
Benjamin Haines
Meltdown Godzilla

Re: Has anyone been watching the Ultra Galaxy Fight series?

Postby lhb412 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:42 pm

I dip in and out. Truth is, without the defense team and monsters and such it's just heroes fighting villains, which doesn't interest me as much. That's the same issue I have with newer Kamen Rider, as well!
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Return to Ultraman and Japanese Heroes