[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Spectreman blu-rays • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Spectreman blu-rays

He's Red and Silver, as tall as a building, and kicks the butts of Giant Monsters!! He's also Japan's most enduring and favorite Superhero!! From Ultra Seven to Ultraman Orb, discuss the many incarnations of Ultraman here!! Let's not forget Zone Fighter! Kamen Rider! Gridman! The infinity of Toei Sentai Teams! For such a small island, Japan is bursting with colorful superheroes! Discuss Japanese Heroes here as well!!

Moderator: Controllers

Spectreman blu-rays

Postby Jinzo Ningen » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:17 am

Anyone here own (or have seen firsthand examples of) the Spectreman blu-ray release??? I'm curious as to how well the episodes look. Certainly worlds beyond the multi-generation off-air dupes of the show that I have. I remain hopeful that, someday, one of the untold legion of fansubbers will tackle the unenviable task merging the video portion of the Blu-rays to the American dub audio track.

Heck, I'd give one of my testes for the show to receive a legit complete HD release, like Ultraman is currently enjoying.

(I also see where Space Giants and several other, rarer toku shows have gotten the BR treatment as well.)
Jinzo Ningen
Heisei Godzilla

Re: Spectreman blu-rays

Postby O.Supreme » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:26 pm

As long as Japanese BRD have no subs I have no reason to get them. I've seen some decent merging of Space Giants English dub over some form of Japanese media.

But alas, I too would be happy to get legit releases of Spectreman and Space Giants to complete my American Toku childhood. Actually I liked Spectreman better than Ultraman when I was like 4... That show had t better theme song :wink:
There are no more good TV Shows, only ones that haven't disappointed me yet.
O.Supreme
Burning Godzilla

Re: Spectreman blu-rays

Postby Jinzo Ningen » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:10 am

Jinzo Ningen
Heisei Godzilla

Return to Ultraman and Japanese Heroes