[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
WTF?! "DRAGON WARS:2: D-WAR MYSTERY OF THE DRAGON"?! • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

WTF?! "DRAGON WARS:2: D-WAR MYSTERY OF THE DRAGON"?!

Godzilla wasn't the only daikaiju to go stomping through Asia! From Rodan and Mothra to Yongarry and Gappa, discuss other JAPANESE/ASIAN kaiju films here!

Moderator: Controllers

WTF?! "DRAGON WARS:2: D-WAR MYSTERY OF THE DRAGON"?!

Postby AVERY GUERRA » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:03 am

Hell has frozen over and a sequel is soon to film....:

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/86371/86371/
AVERY GUERRA
Heisei Godzilla

Re: WTF?! "DRAGON WARS:2: D-WAR MYSTERY OF THE DRAGON"?!

Postby Pkmatrix » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:30 am

This is one of the LAST things I expected! :shock:

I agree that the original film was a bizarre mix of awful and fun. When I watched it years ago, I remember feeling that Dragon Wars was a huge missed opportunity: they clearly had the budget to make something great, but the script was absolutely AWFUL. What helped was that the action sequences were a ton of fun and I absolutely fell in love with the villain, Buraki.

Yeah, for most of the movie Buraki is a pretty standard giant monster, but by the end I found myself rooting for him and he totally won me over with the film's last few scenes. By the time the movie introduced the "good" dragon, I was firmly on Buraki's side - I saw pretty much no reason to root for a "hero" we'd only been introduced to in the last 5 to 10 minutes of the movie. I really hope they bring Buraki back. 8)

Also, 1969? The Moon race? I'm...intrigued.
Pkmatrix
Heisei Godzilla

Postby MekaGojira3k » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:57 am

DRAGONS IN SPACE.
I'll watch it.
"We Can't Stop Here, This is Bat Country!"

MekaGojira3k
Millennium Godzilla

Postby klen7 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:17 pm

I'm good with a sequel. The first film is far from perfect, but there are a lot of fun sequences.
klen7
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby mr.negativity » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:43 am

mr.negativity
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby O.Supreme » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:38 am

I would have thought this film more likely to get a sequel than Sharknado... Shows what I know... :?
There are no more good TV Shows, only ones that haven't disappointed me yet.
O.Supreme
Burning Godzilla

Postby lhb412 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:54 am

The gulf in quality between The Host and every Korean monster movie that's not The Host has been enormous.
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Return to Rodan, Yonggary, and Gappa. Oh, My!