[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
G3 Theme Song Project • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

G3 Theme Song Project

Spinning flame-jetted turtles, space birds being chopped up like bologna, kids in shorts screaming for help...the original Gamera series was a strange mix of wacky fun!! The 90's Gamera films set a standard that other kaiju films are measured against! Discuss Gamera films here!!

Moderator: Controllers

G3 Theme Song Project

Postby Robert Saint John » Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:50 pm

As I mentioned in another thread, I've long sought out the lyrics and a translation to the ending theme song from GAMERA 3, sung by Juliana Schano. It's commonly listed as "Tell Me Once Again", but I think it better translates to "Show Me Once Again". I've never had any luck finding it in any forums or anywhere online, but I know lots of people have also been looking for it. Fortunately, I just managed to get ahold of the CD single from 1999, and the lyrics were printed on the inside cover.

So far, I've managed to transcribe the kanji, and been able to work up a rough romanji version, and an even rougher English translation (figurative song lyrics are hard!). Before I start work on a "tribute" page on the web, I wanted to post them here and get input on the translations from those with better skills than I have. Any help will be much appreciated, and I'll be sure to credit you on the site when the time comes. So here we go:

もういちど教えてほしい

もういちど 出来るなら ここにもどって あの姿を
カが尽きても 倒れそうでも 届かなくても また走り出す
見ていてね そして教えてほしい かぎりない 勇気を

つらく かなしい時 苦しく 泣きたい時
なつかしい うたでえが きこえてくるよ

All of my dream 空が別れを告げている
All of my dream こらえきれず ほとばしるおもい

もういちど 出来るなら ここに戻って あの姿を
こころの翼が 折れて傷つき 嵐が来ても 空へ飛んでゆく
見ていてね そして教えて欲しい 果てしない 世界を

All of my dream 朝まで星を数えていた
All of my dream あしたからはひとりきりになるの

もういちど 出来るなら ここに戻って あの姿を
強く大きな 音を聞かせて 声がなくても きっと思い出す
見ていてね そして教えてほしい 終わらない 未来を

Mou Ichido Oshie Tehoshii

Mou ichido dekiru nara
Kokoni modotte ano sugata wo
Ka ga kotogotoki
Temo taore soudemo
Todoka nakutemo mata hashiri dasu
Mite itene soshite oshie tehoshii
Kagirinai yuuki wo

Tsuraku kanashii toki
Kurushi ku naki tai toki
Natsukashii utadeega
Kikoe tekuruyo

All of my dream sora ga wakare wo tsuge teiru
All of my dream koraekirezu hotobashiru omoi

Mou ichido dekiru nara
Kokorono tsubasa ga
Ore te kizutsu ki
Arashi ga kite mo sora he ton deyuku
Hate shinai sekai wo

All of my dream asa made hoshi wo kazu ete ita
All of my dream ashi takara ha hitori kiri ni naru no

Mou ichido dekiru nara
Tsuyoku ooki na
Oto wo kika sete
Koe ganakutemo kitto omoidasu
Owa ranai mirai wo

Show Me Once Again

Come back as you were, once again if you can.
Although you are tired, seeming to fall,
You start again even though you can't finish.
I see you and want you to show me endless courage.

When you are in pain and are sad,
When you want to cry out,
I hear your song, dear

All of my dreams, the sky says farewell to you
All of my dreams, your impossible desire to finish endures and flows forth.

You fly to the sky through the storm
Although the wings of your spirit are broken,
I see you and want you to show me a world that is eternal.

All of my dreams, the stars are numberd until morning
All of my dreams, there will be only one by tomorrow.

Your sound is loud and strong,
I will remember it even if you have no voice.
I see you and want you to show me a future that never ends.

Thanks for any help, and if nothing else, I got this far!
Robert - Cleveland, OH
(formerly mechascorpio)
Robert Saint John
Burning Godzilla

Postby Cstand » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:48 pm

Huh...
Where'd you get the kanji? From the CD booklet? (I'm a very sad spork, I had the three-CD set of the Gamera trilogy, but the Savannah humidity destroyed the insert.)
It looks okay, I guess. I'm not really sure.. Wasn't the title like this?:

etc., I've looked this up on google Japan and found product entries for the single))
The rest actually does sound pretty good; I hope the translation stuff works, 'cause I'd kill for the lyrics to that song. (I want my fansub back! Ctenosaur actually subbed the credit song, ADV did no such thing..)
<Insert here the lyrics to the Gamera 3 credits, if I ever find them!>
Cstand
Godzilla Egg

Postby Robert Saint John » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:58 pm

Robert - Cleveland, OH
(formerly mechascorpio)
Robert Saint John
Burning Godzilla

Postby G2KMaster » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:33 am

G2KMaster

Postby Legion » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:19 am

http://legion1979.tumblr.com/