Win Godzilla vs. Kong: The Official Movie Novelization From Titan Books!
Titan Books is offering SciFi Japan readers a chance to win a copy of the just-released Godzilla vs. Kong: The Official Movie Novelization!
New York Times’ bestselling author Greg Keyes returns once again to the Monsterverse with Titan Books’ Godzilla vs. Kong: The Official Movie Novelization, taking readers deeper into the worlds of Monarch, the Titans, and so much more.The next epic Monsterverse chapter sees legends collide as Godzilla and Kong, the two most powerful forces of nature, clash in a spectacular battle for the ages. As a squadron embarks on a perilous mission into fantastic uncharted terrain, unearthing clues to the Titans’ very origins and mankind’s survival, a conspiracy threatens to wipe the creatures, both good and bad, from the face of the earth forever. The 320 page paperback retails for $8.99.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES and INFORMATION
A. There are (3) prizes, consisting of one (1) copy of Godzilla vs. Kong: The Official Movie Novelization.
B. The prizes will be shipped to the contest winners so entrants must include a valid mailing address. This contest is only open to participants in the United States and Canada.
C. In the event that a winner chooses not to (or cannot) accept a prize, he or she forfeits all claim to that prize.
D. One entry per person. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitution of prizes allowed.
Duration of contest:
A. The “Godzilla vs. Kong: The Official Movie Novelization” contest runs from April 8 until 11:59pm on April 23, 2021.
How to enter:
A. Submit your name, email address, and mailing address for the random drawing.
B. Be sure to write “Godzilla vs. Kong: The Official Movie Novelization” in the subject header of your email entry. SciFi Japan often runs multiple contests at the same time, so any entries without “Godzilla vs. Kong: The Official Movie Novelization” in the subject header will be discarded.
Determination of winners:
A. Only contestants who have submitted the requested information will be entered in the final drawing. The first three randomly drawn eligible entries will be judged the winners for this contest.
B. SciFi Japan is not responsible for typographical, electronic or other errors in Internet operation affecting the offering, outcome, administration of the contest or the announcement of prizes. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
C. The decision of Titan Books and SciFi Japan is final. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the SciFi Japan judges, which are final and binding in all respects.
D. Following the drawing, the winner will be notified via email.
THE “Godzilla vs. Kong: The Official Movie Novelization” CONTEST
Just email the following info to “Godzilla vs. Kong: The Official Movie Novelization” at email@example.com and you’re in the contest. Good luck!
About Titan Books
Titan Books was founded in 1982 and for many years operated out of the Forbidden Planet store in Drury Lane, London (UK). In 2000, now a part of TEG the company moved to its current residence on Southwark Street in South London, not far from the Tate Modern.
Titan Books originally came to prominence as the first British trade paperback/reprint publisher for long-running UK comics anthology series 2000 AD‘s — focusing primarily on the lead character Judge Dredd. However it soon added to its roster with a major distribution deal with DC Comics — starting with The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller in 1986.
The DC Comics deal was in many ways the first deal of it’s kind, bringing Graphic Novels produced by the comics giant to UK books and entertainment stores, making popular characters like Batman, Superman and the Green Lantern available to a general audience. This was quite an innovation and helped pave the way for a burgeoning Graphic Novels market in the UK today.
In 1992 Titan Distribution was sold to Diamond Comics and the team who co-owned the company parted ways. Nick Landau and Vivian Chueng took over full ownership of Forbidden Planet and in 1993 launched the umbrella company Titan Entertainment Group.
It was in the 1990’s that Titan Books seized on the opportunity to begin publishing movie and television tie-in books. Fans of major sci-fi and supernatural movies and TV shows were hungry to learn more about how they were made. With lavish art, concept drawings, info on special effects and interviews with the cast and creators, these books take you behind the scenes of some of the biggest shows and movies of their time. Some of the very earliest tie in books came from Alien, Terminator, Star Trek and Star Wars amongst many others.
In 1995 TEG launched Titan Magazines to help provide a swelling audience of thirsty fans more information on their favourite shows in a current and up-to-date way, launching magazines for Star Trek, Star Wars, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, X-Files and many others.
With fans ever hungry for more, Titan produced many fiction tie-in titles that took stories of major movies and shows further, introducing major new canon story-lines for key and minor players in each franchise. Some of the earliest fiction Titan produced was for Star Trek Next Generation, and has since grown to include Alien and Aliens, Terminator, Planet of the Apes and many TV shows including X-files, Supernatural, 24 and Fringe.
About Warner Bros. Pictures
Warner Bros. Pictures has been at the forefront of the motion picture industry since its inception and continues to be a leading creative force in the industry.
Warner Bros. Pictures produces and distributes a wide-ranging slate of some 18-22 films each year, employing a business paradigm that mitigates risk while maximizing productivity and capital. Warner Bros. Pictures either fully finances or co-finances the films it produces and maintains worldwide distribution rights. It further monetizes its distribution and marketing operations by distributing films that are totally financed and produced by others. Current multi-faceted co-financing joint ventures include those with Village Roadshow Pictures and RatPac-Dune Entertainment. Warner Bros. Pictures also has a distribution, co-financing deal with Alcon Entertainment.
Legendary Entertainment is a leading media company with film (Legendary Pictures), television and digital (Legendary Television and Digital Media) and comics (Legendary Comics) divisions dedicated to owning, producing and delivering content to worldwide audiences. Legendary has built a library of marquee media properties and has established itself as a trusted brand which consistently delivers high-quality, commercial entertainment including some of the world’s most popular intellectual property. In aggregate, Legendary Pictures-associated productions have realized grosses of more than $17 billion worldwide at the box office. To learn more visit legendary.com.
Toho Company, Limited, is a Japanese entertainment studio focused on the development, production, exhibition, and distribution of powerful content for motion pictures, television and theater. Founded in 1932, it remains a prominent force in bringing brands and original storytelling with versatile talents to audiences worldwide. Its subsidiaries include Toho Cinemas, the highest grossing exhibition company in Japan. To learn more, visit toho.co.jp/en.
For more information on GODZILLA VS. KONG, please see the earlier coverage here on SciFi Japan:
- Cameras Roll on Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Legendary Entertainment’s GODZILLA VS. KONG
- Toho and Legendary Announce Licensees for GODZILLA VS KONG
- Warner Bros. Pictures Group Announces Innovative, Hybrid Distribution Model For Its 2021 Theatrical Slate
- GODZILLA VS KONG Trailer (and More) is Here!
- GODZILLA VS. KONG Figure and Keychain Lineup From Funko
- S.H.MonsterArts GODZILLA VS. KONG Figure Info and GIANT Photos — Direct From Bandai!
- GODZILLA VS KONG Japanese Trailer From Toho
- GODZILLA VS KONG Trailer 2
- Legendary Comics Announces Monstrously Exciting GODZILLA VS KONG Publishing Program
- GODZILLA VS KONG Trailer 2
- GODZILLA VS KONG Products From Legendary’s Amazon Store
- GODZILLA VS KONG Taiwanese Trailer and Poster
- GODZILLA VS KONG Comes to Terra Virtua – The World’s First Fully Immersive Collectibles Platform
- GODZILLA VS KONG Taiwanese TV Spots
- GODZILLA VS KONG TV Spots From Warner Bros.
- Tamashii Nations Pop-Up Shop to Open March 5 in New York City — Includes GODZILLA VS KONG Exhibition
- New GODZILLA VS KONG Poster From Warner Bros.
- GODZILLA VS KONG International Poster Gallery
- New GODZILLA VS KONG “Gunslinger” Posters From Warner Bros.
- GODZILLA VS KONG Products From HMV UK
- GODZILLA VS KONG Products And Exclusives From FYE
- GODZILLA VS KONG Taiwan Theater Exclusives
- GODZILLA VS KONG “Battle” Motion Poster From Warner Bros.
- Win GODZILLA VS KONG “Exclusive Consumables” Pack From FYE!
- GODZILLA VS KONG Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Press Release
- More GODZILLA VS KONG TV Spots From Warner Bros.
- GODZILLA VS KONG Film Clips From Warner Bros.
- GODZILLA VS KONG Cast and Crew Interviews
- GODZILLA VS KONG Film Clip And Behind The Scenes Video From Warner Bros.
- GODZILLA VS KONG Publishing Update From Legendary Comics
- GODZILLA VS KONG “Projection” Video From Warner Bros.
- Mondo Joins the Battle with GODZILLA VS. KONG Posters and Tiki Mugs
- Legendary Entertainment Launches Two New GODZILLA VS. KONG NFT Collections for Fans and Art Lovers
- GODZILLA VS. KONG Weekend 1 Box Office Report
- GODZILLA VS. KONG Crushes at the Box Office, Closing in on $300 Million Worldwide in Only 12 Days
- GODZILLA VS. KONG — 3 Day Weekend 1 Box Office Update
- Playmates Toys GODZILLA VS. KONG And Classic Godzilla Lineups