GODZILLA VS KONG International Poster Gallery
With the release of Legendary Pictures and Warner Bros. Pictures’ GODZILLA VS KONG mere weeks away, new international posters have been revealed.
About GODZILLA VS KONG
On March 31, 2021 from Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures comes the long-awaited face-off between two icons in the epic adventure GODZILLA VS KONG, starring Alexander Skarsgård, Millie Bobby Brown, Rebecca Hall, Brian Tyree Henry, Shun Oguri, Eiza González, Julian Dennison, with Kyle Chandler and Demián Bichir, under the direction of Adam Wingard, from a screenplay by Eric Pearson and Max Borenstein, story by Terry Rossio and Michael Dougherty & Zach Shields, based on the character “Godzilla” owned and created by TOHO CO., LTD.
Legends collide in GODZILLA VS KONG as these mythic adversaries meet in a spectacular battle for the ages, with the fate of the world hanging in the balance. Kong and his protectors undertake a perilous journey to find his true home, and with them is Jia, a young, orphaned girl with whom he has formed a unique and powerful bond. But they unexpectedly find themselves in the path of an enraged Godzilla, cutting a swath of destruction across the globe. The epic clash between the two titans—instigated by unseen forces—is only the beginning of the mystery that lies deep within the core of the Earth.
About Warner Bros. Pictures
Warner Bros. Pictures has been at the forefront of the motion picture industry since its inception and continues to be a leading creative force in the industry.
Warner Bros. Pictures produces and distributes a wide-ranging slate of some 18-22 films each year, employing a business paradigm that mitigates risk while maximizing productivity and capital. Warner Bros. Pictures either fully finances or co-finances the films it produces and maintains worldwide distribution rights. It further monetizes its distribution and marketing operations by distributing films that are totally financed and produced by others. Current multi-faceted co-financing joint ventures include those with Village Roadshow Pictures and RatPac-Dune Entertainment. Warner Bros. Pictures also has a distribution, co-financing deal with Alcon Entertainment.
Legendary Entertainment is a leading media company with film (Legendary Pictures), television and digital (Legendary Television and Digital Media) and comics (Legendary Comics) divisions dedicated to owning, producing and delivering content to worldwide audiences. Legendary has built a library of marquee media properties and has established itself as a trusted brand which consistently delivers high-quality, commercial entertainment including some of the world’s most popular intellectual property. In aggregate, Legendary Pictures-associated productions have realized grosses of more than $17 billion worldwide at the box office. To learn more visit legendary.com..
Toho Company, Limited, is a Japanese entertainment studio focused on the development, production, exhibition, and distribution of powerful content for motion pictures, television and theater. Founded in 1932, it remains a prominent force in bringing brands and original storytelling with versatile talents to audiences worldwide. Its subsidiaries include Toho Cinemas, the highest grossing exhibition company in Japan. To learn more, visit toho.co.jp/en.
For more information on GODZILLA VS KONG, please see the earlier coverage here on SciFi Japan:
- Cameras Roll on Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Legendary Entertainment’s GODZILLA VS. KONG
- Toho and Legendary Announce Licensees for GODZILLA VS KONG
- Warner Bros. Pictures Group Announces Innovative, Hybrid Distribution Model For Its 2021 Theatrical Slate
- GODZILLA VS KONG Trailer (and More) is Here!
- GODZILLA VS. KONG Figure and Keychain Lineup From Funko
- S.H.MonsterArts GODZILLA VS. KONG Figure Info and GIANT Photos — Direct From Bandai!
- GODZILLA VS KONG Japanese Trailer From Toho
- GODZILLA VS KONG Trailer 2
- Legendary Comics Announces Monstrously Exciting GODZILLA VS KONG Publishing Program
- GODZILLA VS KONG Trailer 2
- GODZILLA VS KONG Products From Legendary’s Amazon Store
- GODZILLA VS KONG Taiwanese Trailer and Poster
- GODZILLA VS KONG Comes to Terra Virtua – The World’s First Fully Immersive Collectibles Platform
- GODZILLA VS KONG Taiwanese TV Spots
- GODZILLA VS KONG TV Spots From Warner Bros.
- Tamashii Nations Pop-Up Shop to Open March 5 in New York City — Includes GODZILLA VS KONG Exhibition
- New GODZILLA VS KONG Poster From Warner Bros.