Funko’s Godzilla: Tokyo Clash Strategy Game Now On Sale
Funko Games has partnered with Toho International for the Godzilla: Tokyo Clash Strategy Game. The game is on sale now at Target, and will be available from other retailers in August 2020.
In Godzilla: Tokyo Clash Strategy Game, you are Earth’s most fearsome Kaiju — Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah, and Megalon — battling for dominance as the most terrifying monster in Japan! Stomp across the vintage Tokyo cityscape, unleash devastating attacks, and throw trains, tanks, and battleships at your enemies.
Master each Kaiju’s unique battle style to gain dominance before the humans drive the monsters from the city! The game features an impressive 3-D table-presence with large-scale figures, buildings, and a modular gameboard so every game is unique!
■ Interesting Gameplay Features
• Choose between 4 iconic movie Kaiju to play: Godzilla, Mothra, Megalon, or King Ghidorah
• Build and destroy a different city every game using modular board tiles
• Includes 13 sculpted buildings players can knock down each game
• Each Kaiju card deck features attacks and powers unique to that monster
• Event cards simulate humans fighting to save their city, increasing the danger to players
• Capitalize on the resurgence of giant monster movies
■ Game Details
• Game by Prospero Hall
• Strategy Battle game
• Ages 10 and up
• For 2–4 players
• 45-minute gameplay
• Available June 2020 at Target and August 2020 for other retailers
• Item No. 48713.
• UPC 889698487139
• MSRP – $34.99
■ Game Contents
• 13 Game Board Tiles
• 4 Kaiju Miniatures
• 4 Kaiju Mats
• 4 Kaiju Decks
• 13 Building Miniatures
• 6 Event Cards
• 74 Tokens
• 1 Damage Track Mat
• 5 Tracking Cubes
• 1 Oxygen Destroyer Marker
• 1 Miniature Stand
Toho Company, Limited, is a Japanese entertainment studio focused on the development, production, exhibition, and distribution of powerful content for motion pictures, television and theater. Founded in 1932, it remains a prominent force in bringing brands and original storytelling with versatile talents to audiences worldwide. Its subsidiaries include Toho Cinemas, the highest grossing exhibition company in Japan. To learn more, visit toho.co.jp/en.
Headquartered in downtown Everett, WA, Funko is one of the leading creators and innovators of licensed pop culture products to a diverse range of consumers. Funko designs, sources and distributes highly collectible products across multiple categories including vinyl figures, action toys, plush, apparel, housewares and accessories. Our aim is to provide consumers tangible ways to take their fandom offline. Learn more at funko.com.