Playstation 4 Discussion Thread

This is the forum to discuss video games, the systems they're played on, computer software games, video game related sites and magazines, and more!! If you're "wired", post it here!

Moderator: Controllers

Playstation 4

yes
57%
no
24%
maybe
19%

Total votes : 21

Re: Playstation 4 Discussion Thread

Postby Dr Kain » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:38 am

On the other end of the spectrum, the Godzilla game is not awesome if you don't want to play a video game that was made from an incompetent team who half assed everything. Just because it has Godzilla in the title does not mean you should accept a piss poor video game.
Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Tom R VanSlambrouck » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:29 am

Godzilla is a fun game but it does get repetitive fast there's fun nods for fans here and there. Maybe if you can rent it.

As for other suggestions the new God of War is pretty amazing. I highly recommend that. Final Fantasy XV is also a great game.
The member formerly known as gvamp
Tom R VanSlambrouck
Millennium Godzilla

Postby canofhumdingers » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:15 pm

I'd agree that the Godzilla game is worth checking out. Personally, I love it. But as others have said, it gets repetitive and it's not so much a great video game as much as it is a very solid kaiju simulator.

For other games, if you're into Batman, Arkham Knight is just amazing. And the DLC is a real treat (one of the few DLC's I'd ever actually say is worth paying for).
canofhumdingers
Burning Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:12 am

Best games for the PS4 include The Witcher III, Horizon, Uncharted 4, Uncharted Lost Legacies, Rise of the Tomb Raider, God of War (though far from perfect due to half assed RPG elements included), Final Fantasy XV, Shadow of the Colossus remake, Assassin's Creed Origins, and Watch_Dogs 2. Also, obviously the upcoming Red Dead Redemption 2.
Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Previous

Return to Video Games, Systems, and More