[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Haslab Presents Transformers Unicron • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Haslab Presents Transformers Unicron

Discuss Vinyl Toys, Action Figures, Candy Toys, Godzilla Meat...whatever!

Moderator: Controllers

Haslab Presents Transformers Unicron

Postby O.Supreme » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:43 pm

Back in August, 1986 The Transformers:The Movie was cemented in the minds of fans as one of the single best parts of the overall fiction ever. Even some 33 years later, and with six Hollywood Multi-Billion-Dollar making films under its belt, many fans feel none of them can match the spectacle of that original 1986 animated film.

Unfortunately, the films main antagonist Unicron was never realized in toy form. Two different Prototypes in development never came to fruition. Another in the late 90's from Takara Japan had the same fate. Finally in 2003, a Unicron mass-market toy was produced. Standing 15 inches tall, it was quite impressive for the time, and has been remolded, and reused in several variants over the past 16 years.

Now however, for the first time, Hasbro is attempting to make a real super-detailed super HUGE Unicron extremely faithful to the version seen in the 1986 film. It is currently a crowdfunding project from Haslab, with a hefty asking price of $575, and a requirement of 8000 backers in the United States alone, there are just under 48 days to see if this project too will come to fruition or not.

I personally, unfortunately cannot invest in this, but I'd love to see it happen, it does truly look impressive.

https://hasbropulse.com/products/transf ... on-unicron

There are no more good TV Shows, only ones that haven't disappointed me yet.
O.Supreme
Burning Godzilla

Re: Haslab Presents Transformers Unicron

Postby mbozzo » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:14 pm

This action figure will be worth it to those who could afford it. I'm not one of them. :cry:
mbozzo
Godzilla

Re: Haslab Presents Transformers Unicron

Postby O.Supreme » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:57 pm

The deadline was extended another 40 days, through NYCC. Wise move Hasbro. I'm sure it will get fully funded now, even if. Not one of them. I can always admire the pictures
There are no more good TV Shows, only ones that haven't disappointed me yet.
O.Supreme
Burning Godzilla

Return to Toys, Figures, and Other Collectibles