[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Massive spoilers out in the wild. Avoid the toys if you can! • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Massive spoilers out in the wild. Avoid the toys if you can!

This is the place to discuss Legendary Pictures' Godzilla film and upcoming sequels, as well as Kong: Skull Island and the upcoming Godzilla vs. Kong!! Let everyone know what you think and discuss your thoughts and ideas about the upcoming films!!!!

Moderator: Controllers

Massive spoilers out in the wild. Avoid the toys if you can!

Postby TerranigmaFreak » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:48 pm

It's too late for me, I got spoiled, but if I can save anyone here, please don't look at toys. Or avoid looking for information on KOTM.
TerranigmaFreak
Heisei Godzilla

Re: Massive spoilers out in the wild. Avoid the toys if you

Postby tbeasley » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:18 pm

They did sneak a shot in the last trailer...

It's not as big a deal for me, it kinda comes with the territory
~ Tyler

Exterminate all rational thought.
tbeasley
Heisei Godzilla

Postby lhb412 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:36 pm

I'm avoiding stuff as best as I can, but I happened to see this one. Not a big deal, because I'm not so much avoiding spoilers as I am avoiding constant familiarity with what the movie will be made up of, and I already knew about this because...

I'm very glad to see the Jakks Pacific is making the main toy line for kids and that it will have all the monsters and tons of toys at various different scales. The 2014 film had a pretty disappointing line in this regard, and Kong; Skull Island was rather disappointing as well. I'm glad the kids will have proper toys waiting for them this time when they come out of the theater!
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Baltan II » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:12 pm

Damn it, I love looking at the merch, the toy section is one of my regular spots, and I had no clue stuff was out to see! Gimme.
Baltan II
Burning Godzilla

Postby TerranigmaFreak » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:58 pm

I saw the shot in the trailer too, but I just assumed it was Rodan.
TerranigmaFreak
Heisei Godzilla

Postby Ultra T-Rex » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:10 am

I've had my suspicions based on rumors and various little bits of info we've got from Dougherty, the trailers, etc.

What has me most hyped about this is...

Ultra T-Rex
Godzilla Jr.

Postby Baltan II » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:26 am

Okay, so I did some digging, found a bunch of pics, and... what exactly is the spoiler here?

Maybe that’s counterintuitive to ask in a warning thread but I’m baffled. Merchandise seems like standard fare to me???
Baltan II
Burning Godzilla

Postby lhb412 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:26 am

lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Postby angilas » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:28 am

Guess it can’t be like the 97 merch where there’s a bunch of unrelated toys and backstories.
angilas
Heisei Godzilla

Postby canofhumdingers » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:19 am

It’s funny, I’m normally very anti-spoiler and get ticked when something major gets spoiled. But for some reason it doesn’t bother me at all that this has been “spoiled” for me. I think part of it is the fact that it *is* in the trailer and I always watch the official trailers for movies I’m interested in. And another part is the fact that I still have no idea how, when, or why this happens. I know absolutely NOTHING about the plot except what has been revealed in the official trailers, so I guess I don’t really feel like *that* much has actually been spoiled. I can tell you, though: since the toys leaks have happened, I’m even more excited for this movie! It’s looking pretty dang awesome!
canofhumdingers
Burning Godzilla

Postby Baltan II » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:38 pm

Ahh. Where I was checking out the pics, they hid that one. Now that I’ve sought out the pic... I think there’s some possible overreacting based on our usual assumptions about what that means in the past. I think we’re seeing something out of a brief scene and nothing more.
Baltan II
Burning Godzilla

Postby GFan » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:07 pm

Excited to see a much better toyline than G2014 is coming our way. And the "spoiler" reveal has me even more intrigued. May can't come soon enough!!!
GFan
Burning Godzilla

Postby O.Supreme » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:45 pm

looked at all the toy info I could find, (because unlike some, I don't mind knowing...)not seeing anything super *spoilery* though unless I'm not looking in the right place.
There are no more good TV Shows, only ones that haven't disappointed me yet.
O.Supreme
Burning Godzilla

Postby aphvend » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:34 pm

I cannot wait to buy those toys!!!!!!
aphvend
Godzillasaurus

Postby Gwangi » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:40 pm

These toy lines will be the death of us! :mrgreen:

Gwangi
Heisei Godzilla

Postby Benjamin Haines » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:59 pm

Benjamin Haines
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby lhb412 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:24 pm

The crazy thing is, this ties into a dream I had about Kong versus Godzilla a few months ago. In case my dream turns out prophetic I'll put this in spoiler tags.

lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Return to Legendary's MonsterVerse