[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Nintendo Classic Mini • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Nintendo Classic Mini

This is the forum to discuss video games, the systems they're played on, computer software games, video game related sites and magazines, and more!! If you're "wired", post it here!

Moderator: Controllers

Re: Nintendo Classic Mini

Postby Tom R VanSlambrouck » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:25 am

If you can download an emulator you can do the RetroPie.

Amazon has a few prebuilt RetroPies not sure if they come preloaded with games or not but I do know you can get sets that come with every thing you need. I might wait for the RaspberryPi4 to come out to see what features that adds and if it'd benefit RetroPie.
The member formerly known as gvamp
Tom R VanSlambrouck
Millennium Godzilla

Postby daikaijusaurus » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:16 pm

daikaijusaurus
Godzilla Jr.

Postby O.Supreme » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:38 pm

Thanks. Altough I have more nostalgia for older consoles, I'm always a 'more the merrier" type person. I'm actually hoping more that it will also allow games from other coutries as well. I had still have a SFC (for SNES adapter), since there were so many great Famicom & SFC games that never got released in the U.S.

Of course the issue is time, if I have time to devote I will, and I know it would be way more satisfying, but at the same time, I'd be willing to pay a reasonable price for a system that was "ready to play" fully loaded with games.
There are no more good TV Shows, only ones that haven't disappointed me yet.
O.Supreme
Burning Godzilla

Postby daikaijusaurus » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:40 pm

daikaijusaurus
Godzilla Jr.

Re: Super Nintendo Classic

Postby mr.negativity » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:26 pm

The never-released 'Star Fox 2' is among the 21 games that will be available.
mr.negativity
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby The Shadow » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:42 pm

Last edited by The Shadow on Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
The Shadow
Burning Godzilla

Postby O.Supreme » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:57 pm

Sorry, pass. Even with a "new Exclusive" game, is not worth $80, only for 21 games. Unlike NES, I do have the full library of SNES as ROMS on my computer. I'm surprised, especially with all the mods that made so many more games possible, and all the complaints about the lack of availability of the NES classic mini, and limited number of games, I would think Nintendo would have fixed its missteps. I guess not.
O.Supreme
Burning Godzilla

Postby lhb412 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:22 pm

Not excited for it. I have a working Super Nintendo someplace.

I was excited to play the original Super Mario Bros. trilogy from my childhood and play the original Zeda and Metroid for the first time, but, as has been ran into the ground by this point, I was never able to get my hands on a NES mini.

:(
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Postby lhb412 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:48 pm

Finally snagged one of these. Beat Super Mario Bros., dipping into SMB 2 and 3, and sampling a few of the other iconic games (most of which I have never played).

I can not figure out how to not instantly crash in Excitebike.
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Postby jellydonut25 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:32 pm

Excite Bike was my JAM as a kid.
Gills.

My DVD/Blu-Ray Collection:
http://jellydonut25.filmaf.com/owned
jellydonut25
Controller

Postby O.Supreme » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:39 pm

^ I never really liked the game, but true story, at a sleepover when I was a kid, my friends and I stayed up all night designing tracks, and racing them, man..we were dumb :lol: .

On a side note, I surprisingly saw the NES & SNES classics together at my closest Walmart store yesterday. I've gone back & forth on the ideas, but if I ever do get one, it will be a modded one on eBay that has pretty much all games loaded onto it.
O.Supreme
Burning Godzilla

Postby lhb412 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:43 pm

They made more of both mini consoles this summer.
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:58 pm

Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby O.Supreme » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:18 pm

Really? --Just shows how far I've come. In 2002 I modded my PS2, rebuild several computers etc... Now 16 years later, married & with kids, I'm happy, but just to lazy to do my own mods... :lol: I'll have to look that up.
O.Supreme
Burning Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:54 pm

Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby EricDent » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:06 pm

There are rumors of a N64 Classic in the works...
Just in case there is also a PS1 Classic with about 20 games on it (including Final Fantasy 7), the price dropped from $99 to $59.
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!
EricDent
Heisei Godzilla

Previous

Return to Video Games, Systems, and More