[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
S.H. Figuarts Ultraman series! • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

S.H. Figuarts Ultraman series!

Discuss Vinyl Toys, Action Figures, Candy Toys, Godzilla Meat...whatever!

Moderator: Controllers

Re: S.H. Figuarts Ultraman series!

Postby Dr Kain » Wed May 02, 2018 12:55 am

Guts is pretty cool, but not flawless. He looks just like the suit, however, the triangular piece on his body seems to dig into the plastic on his stomach if you pose his torso in a crunch. Also, he doesn't have that much range of articulation in his feet, which kind of sucks. I can understand the head due to its design, but not the feet. Additionally, the beam hand effect kind of sucks. You can't really lock it into both wrist joints because the left arm has to be forced into position by putting it into the hand hole after you've already secured the right hand. I fear it is going to break the plastic over time if he were to be posed like that for a long period of time. Lastly, it would have been nice if they had included the clear cross casket thing they had imprisoned Seven in.

Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby UltraDada72 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:14 am

I love the S.H. Figuarts Ultra figures. I was collecting the Ultra Acts for a few years and still have many, but since that line was discontinued I've started on Figuarts. I currently own Orb Spacium Zepellion, Jugglus Juggler, Dada, Guts, Metron and have Zarab ordered and on the way (I also have TwinTail and Pandon on pre-order). I'm hoping they eventually do a Keronia, I love that kaiju..
UltraDada72
Baby Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:59 pm

I just ordered Antlar from NY and had ordered Pandan last month, so now the only one I'm missing is Zarab for the original UM/U7 stuff.
Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby UltraDada72 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:37 am

I love S.H. Figuarts Ultraman series figures. Here's a few I have.

Last edited by UltraDada72 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
UltraDada72
Baby Godzilla

Postby UltraDada72 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:38 am

I also own Jugglus Juggler.

UltraDada72
Baby Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:12 am

Man, I haven't gotten anything new in while.

BBTS did get in my preorder of Zarab, but I'm waiting to see if something else comes in from them so I can have them shipped together.

I've also preordered Antlar and Pandan from NY as I made sure not to make the same mistake I did with Zarab. Now it's just the waiting game.

I didn't end up getting Orb for my birthday as I had hoped, which is fine I guess as I really don't need him. I think I'm just going to stick to getting things from the original two series and that is it.
Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Rody » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:30 pm

Every time this line excites me, I see the price of a figure or a web-exclusive feature and I just deflate. :(
I would love, LOVE to have that Antlar, but I can't/won't spend excess of $70 on one figure. I did that on Gomora and a few others, but I don't want to do it again.
Rody
Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:41 pm

Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby UltraDada72 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:17 am

UltraDada72
Baby Godzilla

Postby UltraDada72 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:03 am

I recently received Geed Royal Megamaster. Cool figure. The cape is nicely designed, though you have to be careful with it, as it has parts that can pop off (it's in 3 pieces). Also, the weight of the cape weighs the figure down, so it can make standing it up a bit of a challenge. I would've preferred a cloth cape, still, it's a nice figure. This one, though, is definitely NOT for young kids, as I can see it easily coming apart (the cape anyway) with rough play.

UltraDada72
Baby Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:17 am

I really hate the way they do capes. I'm not one for cloth, but I would rather have a cloth cape over something that is hard plastic. I can't do jack "OH GODZILLA! WHAT TERRIBLE LANGUAGE!" with my Tuxedo Mask Figuart due to his assnine cape.
Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:23 am

So Nippon Yassan shipped out my Pandan on Sunday, but it hasn't moved from whoever is holding it in Japan. -_- I paid EMS to have it within 2 days since I'm leaving for our convention on Thursday. Being that it hasn't even left Japan yet means it won't be here tomorrow like it was supposed to be.
Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:18 pm

This guy just arrived:

Once Zarub shows up from BBTS, I'll once again be caught up on my Eiji Ultraman monsters.
Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby UltraDada72 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:05 am

Awesome! My Pandon should arrive within the next week or so.
UltraDada72
Baby Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:54 pm

And now Zarab is here:

Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:30 pm

Finally had the time to take some pictures:

Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby UltraDada72 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:54 am

Very cool pics. Love the pic of Ultraman scolding Ultraseven. He always was much more brutal than Ultraman. LOL!
UltraDada72
Baby Godzilla

Postby UltraDada72 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:18 am

Looks like they're going to release Ultraman Zero. It looks really nice, nicer than the Ultra Act.

UltraDada72
Baby Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:52 pm

Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:06 am

Antlar's pretty cool as I love his hole accessory, but there's not much too him other than that. The details and sculpt is absolutely outstanding though so if this ends up being the final Ultraman 66 monster done in Figuarts form, they're going out with a bang.

Also decided to take some updated pics of my Ultra collection:

Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby UltraDada72 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:45 am

Happy Turkey Day. Here's a stop motion I did with some of my Figuarts (and a Monsterarts).

UltraDada72
Baby Godzilla

Previous

Return to Toys, Figures, and Other Collectibles