[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
The curious case of TASM2 Video Game • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

The curious case of TASM2 Video Game

This is the forum to discuss video games, the systems they're played on, computer software games, video game related sites and magazines, and more!! If you're "wired", post it here!

Moderator: Controllers

The curious case of TASM2 Video Game

Postby Tom R VanSlambrouck » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:49 am

The Amazing Spider Man 2 video game was supposed to be delayed on Xbox One however today a digital version went live so I wonder what the deal with the retail copy is which has a temp date of July 1st. As much as I'd love to pick the game up now I'll just hold off till it comes out on retail that way I can get it for 20% off using my Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked
The member formerly known as gvamp
Tom R VanSlambrouck
Millennium Godzilla

Re: The curious case of TASM2 Video Game

Postby XvGojira » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:06 am

Oh this should end up pretty interesting.
XvGojira
Burning Godzilla

Re: The curious case of TASM2 Video Game

Postby Tom R VanSlambrouck » Tue May 06, 2014 3:08 am

Looks like the game will be hitting shelves later this week Amazon lists it later in the month though.
The member formerly known as gvamp
Tom R VanSlambrouck
Millennium Godzilla

Return to Video Games, Systems, and More