[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Keep XvGojira in Your Thoughts, Guys • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Keep XvGojira in Your Thoughts, Guys

Talk about anything on your mind!

Moderator: Controllers

Keep XvGojira in Your Thoughts, Guys

Postby jellydonut25 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:03 am

Anyone who's dipped his/her head into the Sh*tty Day Thread knows that one of our members and friends has been dealing with his wife fighting against cancer. It saddens me to learn that yesterday, XvGojira's wife passed away. It was not a surprise,but I imagine none the less painful. Obviously there's never a good time to lose someone you love, but the holidays might be the worst.
I know they were battling against it for a long time (about as long as I've known him) but at least they were able to get married this year and had what looked like a great wedding.

Please keep him and his wife's loved ones in your thoughts during this difficult time, and let's show him how much love and support he has from our little kaiju community.

RIP. :cry:
Gills.

My DVD/Blu-Ray Collection:
http://jellydonut25.filmaf.com/owned
jellydonut25
Controller

Re: Keep XvGojira in Your Thoughts, Guys

Postby Psycho Soldier » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:54 pm

My sincere condolences to him, and to the couple's families and friends.
"Available for your home in 1995, only on Nintendo Ultra 64!"
Psycho Soldier
Heisei Godzilla

Postby dagarah » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:59 pm

My deepest,most heartfelt condolences to XvGojira& his loved ones for this most grievous loss.
Don't you pull no knife on ME,bruddah!
dagarah
Godzilla Egg

Postby XvGojira » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:24 pm

As sad as the last two days (god it feels longer than that) have been, the out pouring of love and support from every direction has been astounding. Thank you all so very much.
XvGojira
Burning Godzilla

Postby lhb412 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:28 pm

Can't even imagine, man. We love you.
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Tom R VanSlambrouck » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:11 am

I'm really sorry for your loss man. My uncle lost his battle with cancer back in September. I know it's a crappy time but think of it like this at least they aren't suffering any more.
The member formerly known as gvamp
Tom R VanSlambrouck
Millennium Godzilla

Postby william newell » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:47 am

So sorry for your loss...
william newell
Heisei Godzilla

Postby Russzilla » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:25 am

XvGojira, my heartfelt condolences goes out to you my man. I'm so very sorry about the passing of your wife because of that horrible disease cancer. I know exactly how you feel. I lost my wife to lung cancer just a year ago last December. Losing a loved one is never easy, but losing a spouse, particularly a husband losing a wife, can be really heart wrenching. The first year will be the absolute toughest. Anything and everything will remind you of her, but stay strong and as positive as you can be. This year has been extremely tough for me. I sometimes feel like I'm no better than what I was a year ago. And at times, I feel very lost. Most people have no idea how much control a wife has over there husbands lives. And when she is gone, we're like newborn pups without its mother. There are lots and lots of reading material here on the internet about grieving and husbands losing wives, etc,. What I have read has helped some so far. I recommend the same for you. The grieving process will not be an easy one. But with inner strength, and much help from the Lord himself, you will get through this over time. If you ever have any questions, do not hesitate to pm me. Stay strong my friend, and always remember that, even though her suffering is over, and she's in a much better place, she also will never be far from you. Prayers and Peace my man.
Russzilla
Heisei Godzilla

Postby Reaper G » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:48 am

My condolences, XvGojira.
Pest, MSTie, Foodie, G-fan, Wrestlemaniac, and geek-at-large
http://reaper_g.livejournal.com
Reaper G
Heisei Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:37 am

Wait a minute, what? Didn't he just get married? Or was that another poster I read about recently? Nevertheless, that sucks like hell. **** 2016!!!
Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby DannyBeane » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:55 am

DannyBeane
Burning Godzilla

Postby XvGojira » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:06 pm

XvGojira
Burning Godzilla

Postby lhb412 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:10 pm

lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Postby The Shadow » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:39 pm

My deepest condolences for you XvGojira and your family.
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
The Shadow
Burning Godzilla

Return to General Discussion