[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Christmas 2016 • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Christmas 2016

Talk about anything on your mind!

Moderator: Controllers

Christmas 2016

Postby lhb412 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:22 am

2016 has been a real dumpster fire of a year, but I'm trying to make my best of its end with a nice holiday season.

Just put up my kitchy silver Christmas tree with nerdy ornaments all the while watching MST3K's Santa Claus Conquers the Martians (Tradition! dadadadadadadada - TRADITION!). Presents are almost all bought. Honestly, got kind of a late start because it hasn't gotten cold until this week. It just hasn't felt Christmassy, you know?
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Re: Christmas 2016

Postby Tom R VanSlambrouck » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:38 am

I agree about the year being a huge dumpster fire this probably the worst year of my life. As for Christmas having worked in retail for the past five years I've come to really dislike this time of year people just become unbearable which kinda ruins the holiday for me. I used to love this time of year because our family tradition was to go out on Christmas Eve with my grandmother and look at the lights people put out then come home eat and open up gifts but she passed away 14 years ago and I normally work on Christmas Eve. So now when I get out of work I go to my parents and stay the night then open gifts in the afternoon with my sister, brother in law and their kids.
The member formerly known as gvamp
Tom R VanSlambrouck
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Henry88 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:06 am

it will be this first Christmas with out my mother around and i miss her a lot,but i wont let that make me a Grinch, lest have some music.
ROBOT CO-OP IS GAMING COMEDY
https://robotco-op.com/
Henry88
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby jellydonut25 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:56 am

My 2.5 year old daughter is just starting to understand Christmas and Santa a little bit, so this could be a pretty interesting year...
Gills.

My DVD/Blu-Ray Collection:
http://jellydonut25.filmaf.com/owned
jellydonut25
Controller

Postby lhb412 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:44 am

lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Postby lhb412 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:01 pm

lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Postby klen7 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 pm

Got all the Christmas gifts bought. Still need to wrap them. The tree is up and decorated, but the stockings still need to be hung. So I'm most of the way ready.

My daughter is 4 and she has been learning a lot of Christmas carols at school, so she's been bringing the Christmas spirit to our house this year. It's pretty cool.
klen7
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby lhb412 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:24 pm

Merry Christmas everybody.

I wish you all the happiest of holidays, and to truly do that you must open up your heart and let the Patrick Swayze Christmas in...

lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:06 pm

It doesn't feel like Xmas. I mean, the weather is like 50 degrees out. The only snow is what's left from two week's ago.

Anyway, here is what my g/f and I got each other:

And here is what we got from our friends:

Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby lhb412 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:10 pm

lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:07 pm

Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby lhb412 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:01 pm

^Nah, I got the newer reissue that's just the disc.

BTW, I had a monthlong quest to get the new Bugs Bunny as Brunehilda (from 'What's Opera, Doc?') ornament and ended up hitting every Hallmark store in the county a couple of times but it was always sold out. Got some nifty retro glass ornaments from Dillards, though; all pink and gold and mint green (I like a certain amount of kitch in my ornaments - classy white ornaments are lame!).
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Tom R VanSlambrouck » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:51 pm

I had Christmas at my parents house today with my family. It was nice we had a nice brunch though I didn't eat a lot I've been feeling under the weather recently.

As for gifts I got the following:

-$25 Amazon Gift Card from my Sister, Brother In Law and the nieces and Nephews
-$50 Best Buy Card from my parents
-Two of thos chocolate oranges which I might not eat because they're dark chocolate and I'm not the biggest fan of dark chocolate
-Cloths including socks, boxers and a new hoodie
-Gloves the kind that you can still use your smart device while using
-Game of Thrones Season 6 BD
-Some instant lotto tickets which I won $40 on
The member formerly known as gvamp
Tom R VanSlambrouck
Millennium Godzilla

Postby jellydonut25 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:13 am

Kids had a great day, that's all the matters to me. Christmas has been a little off for me in recent years, with the move to Texas and the weather here being so different, and not having any family in town...but as my kids are getting older and older and beginning to understand Christmas more and more, the magic is returning, and I'm appreciating that more than anything.

And also y'know, I got some fun stuff...like a Godzilla hoodie and tickets to see Book of Mormon and Exploding Kittens and just a lot of cool/fun stuff.
Gills.

My DVD/Blu-Ray Collection:
http://jellydonut25.filmaf.com/owned
jellydonut25
Controller

Postby DannyBeane » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:45 pm

Meh, the less said the better.
DannyBeane
Burning Godzilla

Return to General Discussion