[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Christmas 2014 • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Christmas 2014

Talk about anything on your mind!

Moderator: Controllers

Christmas 2014

Postby lhb412 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:07 pm

Well, well, well. Christmastime is upon us. I always want to finish my shopping before Thanksgiving, and this year I finally did it!

Anyway, I'm trying to build a really nerdy Christmas Tree this year, and bought these ornaments in the last few days:

ImageImageImageImage

They'll accompany these guys which I bought last year:

ImageImage
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Re: Christmas 2014

Postby XvGojira » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:16 pm

What no room for classic Christmas ornaments like a , , , or complete with conversation with the Emperor leading to the famous line of" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
XvGojira
Burning Godzilla

Postby lhb412 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:17 pm

^Heck, the ones I got were expensive enough already!
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Postby jellydonut25 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:13 am

I've got my parents done, my wife's main gifts...that's it.

I need to get my brother, my sister, and then stocking stuffers. That shouldn't be TOO hard to do with the time remaining.
Gills.

My DVD/Blu-Ray Collection:
http://jellydonut25.filmaf.com/owned
jellydonut25
Controller

Postby MekaGojira3k » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:25 am

I've got the lady's gifts, her niece/nephew, her sister/brother-in-law, my young cousin, my aunt.

Still behind on gifts. It's hard to get ideas from people, though. Anyhow. I've not been doing very much Christmas-y this year, which bums me out.
I'm just trying to get this house ready for me to live in. Between teaching, my internship, coaching speech, and another side project I don't have time to
do anything right now.
"We Can't Stop Here, This is Bat Country!"

MekaGojira3k
Millennium Godzilla

Postby XvGojira » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:41 pm

Got gifts for my roommates, my mom (she just wanted cash this year), one of my friends, and most of my girlfriend's gifts.

I'm clueless for what to get my dad, I may have to go through his liquor cabinet and see what's running low.

My brother wants to go into a sensory deprivation chamber, but the closest place that has one I could find is damn near across the state. Might just end up going gift cards route.
XvGojira
Burning Godzilla

Postby lhb412 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:50 pm

I got lots of neat stuff: Guardians of the Galaxy, a bunch of Ghibli Blu-Rays (and their associated 'Art of' books), some Criterions, Uncle Scrooge hardcovers, NECA Godzilla '84, and lots of other neat stuff.

... and I also got a bad cold and a waterlogged ipod! Those weren't actually gifts, they just sort of happened. DayQuil and chicken soup for the cold and a bag of rice for the ipod. Hopefully we'll both be better in a few days.
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:39 pm

Here is our stuff:

Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Tom R VanSlambrouck » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:37 pm

I had a nice Christmas this year I got the following things:

-Electric Fireplace *just a small one not a full sized one.
-Hoodie *one with built in earbuds
-Few T-shirts *one is a spartan one which I don't know why I don't follow sports the other a Spider Man
-New pajama bottoms *fleece very comfy I have them on now
-A Sweater like shirt
-Socks
-$25 Best Buy Gift Card
-$25 Xbox Gift Card
-Subway Giftcard
-Various candy stuff
-Axe Shower/Deodrant kit
The member formerly known as gvamp
Tom R VanSlambrouck
Millennium Godzilla

Postby The Great MM » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:09 pm

$120 Cash
2 $50 Visa Gift Cards
$25 Gas Card
1964 Godzilla Mask
2014 NECA 6" Figure - A double since I already own it, but this one is the properly painted one. So I am happy. Will be keeping this one mint in box.
2014 Godzilla ornament
1954 Godzilla ornament - My new favorite of all
Coffee maker
Lots and lots of socks
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare for 360

Already got plans for my cash. Ultra 500 Deluxe Five King, Ultra 500 Tiga, Dark Tiga, Evil Tiga, Nexus, NECA 30th Anniversary Freddy Krueger, Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain America 2, Transformers 4, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.
The Great MM
Godzilla

Postby klen7 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:49 pm

Got a bunch of books i wanted but the real show stealer of the year was from Mrs Klen7. A real Megalodon tooth! It's pretty big and still has some of the serrations. Too cool.

Just imagine the creature that had a whole mouth full of these
klen7
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby Henry88 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:05 pm

and 105$
ROBOT CO-OP IS GAMING COMEDY
https://robotco-op.com/
Henry88
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby Psycho Soldier » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:11 am

Got a whole bunch of music and books, as well as a few Blu-Rays. On the music side of things, I got the most recent albums by Judas Priest, Hammerfall, Triptykon, Weird Al, and Earth, Wind & Fire. Books included the first of the Witcher novels by Andrzej Sapkowski, On Writing and Danse Macabre by Stephen King, Eiji Tsuburaya: Master of Monsters, and a custom leather-bound copy of Bram Stoker's Dracula. The BDs were the LOTR and JP trilogies, and John Carter. Some gift cards and junk food topped things off. There are a few more gifts in waiting, as my brother and his wife are driving down this weekend.
"Available for your home in 1995, only on Nintendo Ultra 64!"
Psycho Soldier
Heisei Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:21 am

Klen, what is the LA Noir book?
Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby klen7 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:50 am

No relationship to the game, it was a New York Times Bestseller in 2009. Its the true account of the L.A. mob scene during the 40s/50s/60s (Bugsy Sigel, Mickey Cohen, etc)
Frank Darabont optioned it for a miniseries a few years back.
klen7
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:08 am

Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby JordanGLC » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:40 pm

Batman Original Series Deluxe Set
Both of this year's Godzilla ornaments
Godzilla Art of Destruction
Assorted Steelers stuff
A's shirt
Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power...

JordanGLC
Godzilla

Postby Hybrid Gojira » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:16 pm

My biggest gifts were a PS4, some games, and a new piano/keyboard. Of course, Playstation's network has been down thanks to hacking so I've been stuck playing single player stuff. The new Call of Duty looks amazing and has surprisingly good gameplay in the campaign.

I haven't been an avid gamer in the past few years - but I'm glad I am back to playing now. There are some very good games out there.
Kaiju Transmissions Podcast Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/kaijutransmissionspodcast
Hybrid Gojira
Burning Godzilla

Postby The Shadow » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:15 am

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
The Shadow
Burning Godzilla

Return to General Discussion