[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
The Monster Zero Weight Loss Challenge • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

The Monster Zero Weight Loss Challenge

Talk about anything on your mind!

Moderator: Controllers

Re: The Monster Zero Weight Loss Challenge

Postby Tom R VanSlambrouck » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:12 pm

I decided to start a diet today after weighing myself a few weeks ago and noticed I'm just 20lbs shy of being at my heaviest again. I'm going to cut out all junk food for the most part and only have one splurg day where I eat whatever I want. Today I've only eaten a chocolate protein shake, scrambled eggs and two pieces of whole wheat toast and I had a Powerade on my break.

My diet is going to consist of a lot of tuna fish, a lot of eggs, and a lot of fruit as well as cottage cheese.

Also going to start excercising more start off slow then work my way up.
The member formerly known as gvamp
Tom R VanSlambrouck
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Hybrid Gojira » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:49 am

Fellas, fellas, fellas.

I'm reviving this thread.

Ya see, I'm fat. I mean, really fat . When married my wife, I was hovering between 180-190 lbs and getting into decent shape. A few years and one kid later, I've ballooned to 230 lbs..or more since Christmas. Even my most recent set of fat clothes are getting tight. It's bad. I've never been one for New Year's Resolutions, so here I'm starting early:

This thread is going to be a weekly or so check in. If you want to join in, please do. The more, the merrier.

Now it's off to bed. Work and a gym visit are in my future.
Kaiju Transmissions Podcast Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/kaijutransmissionspodcast
Hybrid Gojira
Burning Godzilla

Postby Tom R VanSlambrouck » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:00 am

I'm doing the same thing Hybrid I've balloned up to damn near my heaviest so starting Saturday I'm cutting junk food out of my diet and only having it on special occasions. There's going to be a lot of tuna, apples, water, and eggs in my diet plus a lot of excercise. I'll be going to my gym at least four times a week. I'm tired of being fat, I'm tired of feeling like crap so it's time I do something about it.
Tom R VanSlambrouck
Millennium Godzilla

Postby DannyBeane » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:37 am

I'll get back to this thread in March... I'm actually trying to bulk up so I've been pigging out while lifting. I figure I should have a good amount of muscle in March around Springtime so I can start cutting fat and be in top notch shape by summer! I figure if I can lose almost 40lbs in 3 months last year, I should be able to do it again.
DannyBeane
Burning Godzilla

Postby Hybrid Gojira » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:04 pm

So...

About a month ago I had a check up with my doc. I didn't actually get the lab work back until yesterday. It, uh, wasn't good. Basically, my sugar was 10 points from me being a Type 2 Diabetic, my Vitamin D was wayyyyy down, and my cholesterol was high. The good news is that two weeks ago I actually starting eating better and getting some exercise in, so I'm already down 10 lbs and on my way to hopefully resolving some of these issues. Now I just need to keep it up.
Kaiju Transmissions Podcast Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/kaijutransmissionspodcast
Hybrid Gojira
Burning Godzilla

Postby Hybrid Gojira » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:42 pm

I finished the month out down 14.5 lbs, but some of that was because I got very sick (thanks food poisoning!). I'm sure I'll gain a few of those lbs back, but overall I'm happy with my first month's progress because I only changed my eating habits along with minimal working out. If I can add a better work out routine (i.e. actually doing it consistently), then my results will be much better.
Hybrid Gojira
Burning Godzilla

Postby klen7 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:53 pm

Im gonna try to get more fit.

This morning i got up a half hour earlier and did 30 minutes on the elliptical while watching an episode of Ultraman. The plan is to limit my binge watching to times when i'm working out. Hopefully this will be a good motivator... i might have to pay for Crunchyroll though, because this morning i watched one episode of X and saw the Subaru dog commercial 6 times. :lol:
klen7
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby Tom R VanSlambrouck » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:03 pm

I'm pretty sure I've gained about 5-10lbs of the 25 I've lost since Christmas, the past week hasn't been kind to me (see the Sh*tty day thread) and I've been eating less healthy. Going to get back on track this week so I can lose this weight. I want to be down another 30-40lbs by July.
Tom R VanSlambrouck
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Hybrid Gojira » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:18 pm

So after doing so well last month, month has basically been horrible.

Meh. I'll back to it. I haven't gained it all back, but all old habits (read - eating delicious, fatty foods) die hard. I'm probably +5 lbs right now.
Hybrid Gojira
Burning Godzilla

Postby Tom R VanSlambrouck » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:08 pm

Monday I go back on the diet and I'm going to stick with it. Also going to hit the gym a few times this week.
Tom R VanSlambrouck
Millennium Godzilla

Postby klen7 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:38 am

I got up at 5:15 Mon-Sat this past week to excersize with today as my rest day...didn't consider Daylight Savings time, so kind of dreading tomorrow morning...
klen7
Meltdown Godzilla

Previous

Return to General Discussion