[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Movies that are worth it. • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Movies that are worth it.

Talk about anything on your mind!

Moderator: Controllers

Movies that are worth it.

Postby Ernesth100 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:29 pm

Ever had a bunch or a few new movies you've wanted to see but could never decide which to watch first? Or wanted to just watch one movie but wasn't sure if it'd be worth the time? Yea, me too. Thats what this is for. What movies do you see as worthy to take the time out of your day to watch?
Join http://www.megalast.webs.com
Its the bridge of Nerdvanna.

http://signavatar.com/32188_s.gif <There are so many monster pics in here.(Refresh)
Ernesth100
Godzilla

Re: Movies that are worth it.

Postby mbozzo » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:47 pm

The last movie that I saw on the screen was Star Trek Into Darkness. It was worth the money that I paid to get in. :D
mbozzo
Godzilla

Postby Ernesth100 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:20 am

Ah cool Thor the Dark World is also worth it. Especially loki's performance.

http://signavatar.com/32188_s.gif <There are so many monster pics in here.(Refresh)
Ernesth100
Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:42 am

Yes, for the last two months with the Alfred Hitchcock Collection I got my g/f for her birthday back in Nov. With 15 movies to choose from, it has been hard each time we go to watch one as to which one to decide upon as I was unsure which ones would be worth it or not. So far, outside of Marnie and The Trouble with Harry being weak, what we have watched have been quite good. However, we still have 6 movies to go, and I'm not sure if I want to do Shadow of a Doubt or Family Plot next.
Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Ernesth100 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:20 am

I usually look at reviews and ratings before choosing a movie to watch. Before I saw Watchmen I looked it up online and saw alot of good stuff about it so I took it for a spin and I gotta tell ya it was worth it. All 3 hours.

Ernesth100
Godzilla

Postby klen7 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:25 am

'Get the Gringo' - kind of a dark comedy, modern crime noir. Reminiscent of 'Payback'

'Red State'- Kevin Smith has a few misses under his belt, so when the studio wouldnt even touch this movie, combined with a subject matter that had a high potential to be offensive, I kind of figured it was just shock value. Anyway, when i finally got around to watching it, I was surprised at how well it worked. Definitely a lot of twists I didn't expect. Certainly not a film I'd recommend for everyone (although the same could be said for 'Clerks') but horror fans might find this to be worth checking out.
klen7
Meltdown Godzilla

Return to General Discussion