[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
The General Lobsterdance Productions Film Thread! • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

The General Lobsterdance Productions Film Thread!

Talk about anything on your mind!

Moderator: Controllers

Re: The General Lobsterdance Productions Film Thread!

Postby kiryugoji04 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:27 pm

I would say that I enjoy employing a variety of techniques to ensure the most pleasurable experience for all participants.
Artisanal Practical Effects & Kaiju Content
kiryugoji04
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby klen7 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:17 am

Sounds practical
klen7
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby kiryugoji04 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:31 pm

Here's that new music video I mentioned a few posts ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb0cQU6W1M8

I haven't actually watched this cut yet. Long story short, there wound up being a lot of bad blood with the band, the director of this video (my roommate) has basically disowned it, and the other four videos we were slated to make were canned. Ah well. My role in this video was building the crazy shopping cart which I'm told wound up mostly cut from the final product.

And now I'm gonna relink our last music video because it was actually AWESOME and it features a few seconds of my miniature work in it. If you haven't watched it already then I highly recommend it:

In happier news, here's a new miniature we just assembled for my current project I'm preproducing:

Hopefully I'll be able to make a proper announcement of the project by the end of the year (or maybe even early December?) but for now I'll just say that a monster suit is currently under construction. This is gonna happen and it's gonna be awesome.
kiryugoji04
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby kiryugoji04 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:07 pm

Coming soon.
kiryugoji04
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby kiryugoji04 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:12 am

We’ve just completed a music video for “Supernova,” the new single from Sarah & The Safe Word, a new band led by Sarah Rose from Go, Robo! Go!

You can check out the full EP, Afterlife, here: https://sarahandthesafeword.bandcamp.co ... /afterlife
kiryugoji04
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby kiryugoji04 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:56 pm

Ultraman Sorta vs. Godzilla, previously cancelled, is back on. A friend convinced me to give it a second look, which made me realize how to finish it without shooting any new footage (originally it fell by the wayside due to two unfilmed scenes that we couldn't get off the ground). Don't know when it will be completed but I'd like to screen the finished cut at GFest in July so you'll probably see it before then.

Oh, ALSO: My other long-in-production-hell project Alizarin finally wrapped its lead actress during a short pickup session this week. It's finally on track for completion as well so yay.

So my current production/release slate looks something like this:

Full Junction Jazz (98% complete; just needs music)
Ultraman Sorta vs. Godzilla (75%; Needs heavy re-editing and a sound mix)
Alizarin (50%; more pickups needed, then all of post-production)

Plus four tokusatsu/kaiju-themed projects we're in the middle of writing/pre-producing right now. I don't want to say any more about them yet because they're still a little up in the air and I want to stop getting ahead of myself like I have in the past but they consist of a tiny short film, a short short film, a longer, more ambitious short film, and a feature film. Altogether they make up kind of a road map for my pursuit of directing monster movies for a living. Delightfully unrealistic! :D
kiryugoji04
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby kiryugoji04 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:11 pm

Finally getting back in the workshop again. Here's our super grungy current construction:

kiryugoji04
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby kiryugoji04 » Sun May 29, 2016 6:24 pm

Here is a silly little short film we made a couple of years ago and never got around to releasing because I didn't want to release it with copyrighted music but to hell with that. The Caravan Palace temp track works so well with it and this is only ever gonna be for online consumption anyway.

You may recognize this as a remake of our even older short film, "Adam is not Korean (Part 2)." This is probably one of my favorite little ditties I've ever put together, honestly. I hope you all enjoy this and please share it if you like it. Cheers!
kiryugoji04
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby planetxleader » Sun May 29, 2016 9:18 pm

So glad I re-located the hair from the top of my head and onto my face instead.
"Vishnu takes on his multi-armed form, and says, "RAAAAAHHHOOO!!!'"
planetxleader
Heisei Godzilla

Previous

Return to General Discussion