[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Hesei Godzilla images (300dpi and up) • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Hesei Godzilla images (300dpi and up)

Discuss the 2nd Godzilla film era here! Beam fights, revised versions of classic kaiju, the Heisei era was a mixed bag of fun and controversy!

Moderator: Controllers

Hesei Godzilla images (300dpi and up)

Postby Hesei » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:24 am

I posted this over at TK to try and crowd-source a bit... and to try joining the community (hey, I was invited!) but I have a little more confidence over here.

Whoooo boy! Okay. I am looking for hi-res shots of the big G from the Heisei era. I'm actually looking for anything that would be good for printing - 300dpi or higher.
And no, I won't be printing them up for sale on ebay or any crap like that. Actually, I was hoping to do a collage of 4 or 5 images to hang up in my office. I have a Heisei display I'm quite fond of, but there is some wall space that can't be filled with anything official.

So I was thinking of making a fame with space for 4 or 5 large pics of Heisei G (not burning) to go above the display on the... vent-box. Hey, I managed to get central air into the porch I converted to an office. It's not ideal, but it's functional!

sorry for the mess in the bg, I'm in the middle of another weekend project... and I'm sorry for the bloom.

I don't think I'm out of line in wanting to do something like this, right? I mean, it's for personal use only, so there shouldn't be any sort of if not legal, moral issue, right?

Anyway, I wasn't able to find a whole lot of worthwhile images online, and my blu-ray screencaps aren't as clear as I'd like. Anyone have anything to share?
Hesei
Godzilla

Postby Chris55 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:15 pm

Chris55
Godzilla Jr.

Postby Hesei » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:35 am

Hesei
Godzilla

Return to The Heisei Era: 1984-1995