[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Godzilla: KOTM products placement • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Godzilla: KOTM products placement

This is the place to discuss Legendary Pictures' Godzilla film and upcoming sequels, as well as Kong: Skull Island and the upcoming Godzilla vs. Kong!! Let everyone know what you think and discuss your thoughts and ideas about the upcoming films!!!!

Moderator: Controllers

Godzilla: KOTM products placement

Postby Ultraseven » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:16 pm

I don't know if they count as product placement because they were a bit subtle but those are that i can recall:

Nikon: Mark's camera when taking pictures of wolves.
AOC: Big monitors on submarine base.
Dell: monitors on Monarch Boston outpost (Emma's videoconference)
Dunkin' Donuts: billboard destroyed by Godzilla.
Fenway Park and Boston Red Sox?

Any other product that you spotted?
Ultraseven
Godzilla

Re: Godzilla: KOTM products placement

Postby mbozzo » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:47 pm

I spotted all the products placement that you mentioned Ultraseven. I didn't spot any more. :oops:
mbozzo
Godzilla

Re: Godzilla: KOTM products placement

Postby Benjamin Haines » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:30 pm

I noticed that Madison had Rick & Morty stickers on her laptop, although I don't recall what brand of computer it was.
Benjamin Haines
Meltdown Godzilla

Return to Legendary's MonsterVerse