[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Godzilla Smash3 • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Godzilla Smash3

This is the place to discuss Legendary Pictures' Godzilla film and upcoming sequels, as well as Kong: Skull Island and the upcoming Godzilla vs. Kong!! Let everyone know what you think and discuss your thoughts and ideas about the upcoming films!!!!

Moderator: Controllers

Godzilla Smash3

Postby jellydonut25 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:53 pm

Gills.

My DVD/Blu-Ray Collection:
http://jellydonut25.filmaf.com/owned
jellydonut25
Controller

Re: Godzilla Smash3

Postby angilas » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:15 pm

Thank you very much! For both the hint (which worked by the way, I can now put the game down instead of waiting every 30 minutes for a refresher, and resume my normally scheduled life minus the interval OCD breaks) and the thread. I found myself scouring for news just so my posts weren't totally game related and slightly off topic. No plans to go collect stars from an additional 10 stages in AG. So this is probably it until the Hawaii levels come out.
angilas
Heisei Godzilla

Postby gojira_fan » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:23 pm

I've been stuck on San Francisco level 37 for days. I believe you're also at the mercy of the game and how it strings the icons together to create moves.

I don't have enough moves to make it past the third wave.
gojira_fan
Godzilla

Postby Jorzilla » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:20 pm

I've been stuck on SF 38. I cannot beat the boats with the move limit. It's kind of getting ridiculous. I have 3 starred every other stage.
Jorzilla
Heisei Godzilla

Postby angilas » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:44 pm

Make sure you guys update it. iOS just added version 1.11 and android has had it for weeks. Should make some of the boards easier. Also I can confirm it says coming soon for Hawaii. So if yours doesn't show that on the map and you're having trouble with levels you should update it first and see if they got any more beatable.
angilas
Heisei Godzilla

Postby Kong2004us » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:51 am

Yeah.. I beat it.. But still need to 3 star the final timed level and final muto level..
Kong2004us
Baby Godzilla

Postby The Shadow » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:54 am

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
The Shadow
Burning Godzilla

Postby GoDziLLaX » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:44 pm

GoDziLLaX
Godzilla Jr.

Postby The Shadow » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:40 pm

I didn't know about the back button working on ads too, I'll have to do that next time I'm playing.

I'm not totally opposed to there being ads in a free to play game (the devs need to get paid after all). Although such games are usually designed with some sort of thank you/compensation for watching the ads, in this case if players were awarded random boost every 2 or 3 ads (or every 5, it's just an idea after all) that'd help smooth out some of the more frustrating levels with out the devs needing tweak them.
Last edited by The Shadow on Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
The Shadow
Burning Godzilla

Postby king_ghidorah » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:07 pm

So this game is surprisingly fun. :D
FTW
king_ghidorah
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby angilas » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:40 am

angilas
Heisei Godzilla

Postby jellydonut25 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:45 am

Gills.

jellydonut25
Controller

Postby Gentleman » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:44 pm

I've been stuck on level 20 for more than a week because I won't pay for any power-ups. Oh, well. It was fun, but I'm not going to keep a game that only frustrates me.
I'm not a hero. I'm not a savior. Forget what you know.

I'm just a man whose circumstances went beyond his control.
Gentleman
Godzilla Jr.

Postby jellydonut25 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:26 am

This game has been SERIOUSLY nerfed with the updates.

I wonder how much I would have gotten stuck with the super easy time limits they've put on now.
Gills.

jellydonut25
Controller

Postby angilas » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:56 am

^ahh, its probably so they can get everyone caught up in time for the hawaii release. My guess is they'll keep that super hard at first for us.
Maybe now I can go back and get those 10 remaining stars in San Fran until then.
angilas
Heisei Godzilla

Return to Legendary's MonsterVerse