[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
I Got One! • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

I Got One!

This is the place to discuss Legendary Pictures' Godzilla film and upcoming sequels, as well as Kong: Skull Island and the upcoming Godzilla vs. Kong!! Let everyone know what you think and discuss your thoughts and ideas about the upcoming films!!!!

Moderator: Controllers

I Got One!

Postby LoneWolfandCub » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:32 am

LoneWolfandCub
Godzillasaurus

Re: I Got One!

Postby GoDziLLaX » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:03 pm

Congrats.. I too was incredibly happy when I was finally able to track one down! Enjoy
GoDziLLaX
Godzilla Jr.

Postby TerranigmaFreak » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:05 pm

TerranigmaFreak
Heisei Godzilla

Postby LoneWolfandCub » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:49 pm

I've got him out of the box now!

You know, it's nice that we can see the whole re-design without having to wait until 5/16. Remember GINO? They kept that design under wraps (or tried to) until the film came out on Memorial Day. And when it did, it was a huge WTF moment. I'm pretty happy with this new design. It certainly IS Godzilla and probably not far off what Toho would do with another round of films. Now it will be interesting to see what kind of personality he has in the film. Totally bad ass?
LoneWolfandCub
Godzillasaurus

Postby O.Supreme » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:06 pm

I just saw an endcap of these at my local K-Mart yesterday. Was this a breach of the street date, or are these things everywhere now?
There are no more good TV Shows, only ones that haven't disappointed me yet.
O.Supreme
Burning Godzilla

Postby Baltan II » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:33 pm

Baltan II
Burning Godzilla

Postby davezilla » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:04 pm

I still can't find one and it's driving me..........crazy!!!!! LOL
davezilla
Little Godzilla

Postby TerranigmaFreak » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:19 pm

That reminds me, I wonder how well the toys are selling? I'm surprised the toys were released so early. Usually toys are released along with the movie.
TerranigmaFreak
Heisei Godzilla

Postby O.Supreme » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:18 pm

There are no more good TV Shows, only ones that haven't disappointed me yet.
O.Supreme
Burning Godzilla

Postby Baltan II » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:27 pm

We've got a Toys subforum with plenty of people that have picked up the Godzilla toy (not me, might see if my Kmart has him now). Consensus seems to be that it's not amazing, but certainly alright for the size. Paying at least $20 less certainly must help, and he does tower over most other large-scale Godzilla toys... Final Premium Godzilla remains the king.
Baltan II
Burning Godzilla

Return to Legendary's MonsterVerse