[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Transformers The Movie coming to BD Sept 13 from Shout!!!!! • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Transformers The Movie coming to BD Sept 13 from Shout!!!!!

From Scooby Doo to Adult Swim, from Johnny Quest to Samurai Jack; discuss cartoons and animation here!!

Moderator: Controllers

Transformers The Movie coming to BD Sept 13 from Shout!!!!!

Postby Dr Kain » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:01 pm

Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Re: Transformers The Movie coming to BD Sept 13 from Shout!!

Postby O.Supreme » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:40 pm

darn..ya beat me to it...

Too bad they couldn't get it out on August 2nd or 9th (the closest dates to the TRUE 30th anniversary on August 8th), but no sense in splitting hairs. Well done S!F. Sony may have just had a 10 year hold or something, but still this is nice. I have the original Rhino DVD from 2000, and the Sony released 2-disc set from 2006. Glad I held off on purchasing the UK or Australian BRD.

If I had any say in the extras (which I don't obviously) it would be...

1. Can we please just get an unaltered Scramble City, without the garbage fan commentary for audio?
2. If there is going to be any commentary at all, let it be from individuals that worked on the film, fan commentaries are the worst, no matter how "well researched" they may think they are, they are still riddled with mistakes and assumptions. One of the reasons why I would never do a commentary even if asked to.

Of course however...I'll be getting the Blu-Ray

Hopefully S!F will someday get BWII & Neo. The fan subs are really good, but I'd like to have something official and tangible.

I just watched TF:TM probably 2 weeks ago or so...I cant wait to see what this new release offers.
There are no more good TV Shows, only ones that haven't disappointed me yet.
O.Supreme
Burning Godzilla

Postby mr.negativity » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:50 am

mr.negativity
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby O.Supreme » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:41 am

Of course I knew most of that...but is it any wonder Z Gundam is one of my favorites :wink:
There are no more good TV Shows, only ones that haven't disappointed me yet.
O.Supreme
Burning Godzilla

Postby mr.negativity » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:15 am

The Transformers: The Movie - Bonus Clip: Restoration for 30th Anniversary
mr.negativity
Meltdown Godzilla

Return to I Wanna Watch Cartoons!!