[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Adventure Time! • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Adventure Time!

From Scooby Doo to Adult Swim, from Johnny Quest to Samurai Jack; discuss cartoons and animation here!!

Moderator: Controllers

Re: Adventure Time!

Postby mr.negativity » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:07 pm

mr.negativity
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby The Shadow » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:58 am

Cartoon Network snuck in 4 new episodes of Adventure Time last Sunday. One covered where Jake went with the blue guy, one followed what Finn was up to while that was happening, a third had Jermaine show up at the tree house because Jake had been gone for 5 months (that's just in the first couple minutes), and in the last we got to see the latest goings on with Uncle Gumbald.

I didn't know that CN was going to run them, I just happened to be browsing through the schedule and spotted the 4 episodes listed.
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
The Shadow
Burning Godzilla

Postby lhb412 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:37 am

Ugh. I'm always missing these randomly airing new episodes. Thankfully there's CN's On Demand channel (where I've watched most of my AT and Steven Universe in the past year).
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Postby The Shadow » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:41 pm

I was looking at CN's On Demand channel last night, it looks like two of the 4 new episodes are up.
The Shadow
Burning Godzilla

Postby lhb412 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:16 pm

Oh, what a long strange trip it is been. The hour-long Adventure Time finale airs tomorrow. Sure, it'll be sad, but I'm glad that it's getting a definitive ending and is ending on its own terms. These last two seasons leaned on longer arcs and really put a nice bow on a lot characters and mysteries and concepts from the series... It just feels like it's time.

I hope that when it's all done they'll release some sort of complete series set like they did for Samurai Jack and Gravity Falls recently. Cartoon Network's erratic scheduling meant that I missed several random episodes these past two years.
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Postby The Shadow » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:07 am

It's a shame that Cartoon Network forced the show to burn one of it's last episodes on a Minecraft "special". CN should have used Teen Titans Go! instead and let AT have another 11 minutes for the finale.
The Shadow
Burning Godzilla

Postby lhb412 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:59 pm

Spoilers, naturally...

I'm very happy with the finale. It gave the feeling of a finale: the plot points capped, concluded a few storylines, gave everyone a little chance to shine - but in the end it left things rather open. I love that they didn't, like, kill everyone or press the fast-forward button and show what's going to happen with everyone's life. We're left with the feeling that Finn and Jake have many more adventures, and that just feels right. It would be kind of a bummer if the finale was to show us the last adventure, you know?

I love that they took the good example of many anime before them and used the show's own ending theme to such great effect in the episode itself. When that music started up I certainly begin to tear up a bit
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Previous

Return to I Wanna Watch Cartoons!!