[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Voltron • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Voltron

From Scooby Doo to Adult Swim, from Johnny Quest to Samurai Jack; discuss cartoons and animation here!!

Moderator: Controllers

Re: Voltron

Postby Dr Kain » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:26 am

I agree the show needs to be out on BD, but I see no reason to even bother with it until it is completed. I would only buy it as a Complete Collection anyway.
Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby mr.negativity » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:50 pm

mr.negativity
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby O.Supreme » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:48 pm

Last edited by O.Supreme on Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are no more good TV Shows, only ones that haven't disappointed me yet.
O.Supreme
Burning Godzilla

Postby sentaison » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:57 am

Yep, the show is still worth watching. :D
sentaison
Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:21 am

Just finished the "sixth" season and this is by far the best season yet. Not only did they finally remember Keith exists but they also gave us what is easily the best fight of the entire show thus far. Additionally, it's about freaking time we got to see the Sinclines combine! I've been waiting "four" seasons for that to happen!
Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby O.Supreme » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:49 am

Last edited by O.Supreme on Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O.Supreme
Burning Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:00 pm

Well at the end of Golion the entire Galra Empire was done. Sincline, Honera, and Daibazaal were all dead as were Shirogane and his brother Ryou.
Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby EricDent » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:15 pm

Last season is now up on Netflix, I don't want to spoil it, but it was kinda a let down & rather depressing.
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!
EricDent
Heisei Godzilla

Postby O.Supreme » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:09 pm

Well they totally teased Dreamworks seems to be going in another direction. In fact after How to Train Your Dragon 3 comes to theaters, I've looked at all their developing TV series, and Theatrical movies, and sadly, not a single one of them interests me.

I thought the final season was OK for the most part, somewhat anticlimactic, and misleading. I do take some issues, but they probably aren't the same issues everyone else is having. At this point though, I'm glad it's over.
O.Supreme
Burning Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:40 am

Taking a short break from bingeing Doctor Who, we finally watched the first 8 episodes to the seventh season. I don't know what it is, but until the Earth two parter we just watched, this season wasn't doing anything for me. It felt like a lot of fluff going on and that random ass gameshow episode was just utter crap. Now that is NOT the place to put in an unneccessary filler episode. It made no sense and completely ruined the shocking ending of the episode before it. In fact, I had a hard time concentrating on the next episode too because of it. I'd say that episode is easily the worst episode of the entire series up to this point.

Thankfully, so far the best part was the stuff that showed us what was happening on Earth. I keep waiting to see the Vehicle Voltron though. lol

What happened to the Galra girl that helped the team when they were captured though? She was just gone and they never mentioned where she went. I did like the wolf when he started teleporting people around. I'm betting that is actually someone in disguise.
Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:44 am

We finished Season 7 today and started Season 8.

First off, jesus those last several episodes to S7 were intense and so good. It did Star Wars better than some of the recent Star Wars movie. Not to mention we then got a Tekkaman Blade-Esque Robeast and the Macross. So much awesome happening. A shame that it was quite obvious the one old wench was going to betray the Earth in order "to save it." She deserved a much more gruesome death.

Then we have the opening to Season 8 with them using the Voltron anime as a TV show. That is down right hilarious. The entire episode was hilarious especially when we got to see both Pidge and Allura in their Golion outfits. Oh, and was it just me, or did the entire concept of the highly sought video game scream Kingdom Hearts III to anyone else? lol Unlike the quiz episode in the last season, this one totally fit.

Finally, the second episode was mindblowing. Not only was getting an episode solely focused on Hagar/Honerva awesome, but holy "OH GODZILLA! WHAT TERRIBLE LANGUAGE!", Lotor really WAS trying to do good. Now THAT is a plot twist. GOD DAMN!! I can't wait to see where this leads.
Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:41 am

We finished Voltron and god damn was that finale so damn good. I'm really impressed with how this show took a lot of twists and turns you didn't see coming as I never expected them to truly actually kill off Zarkon before the halfway point, take Lotor out 2/3rds and have Hagar be the final boss. That was pretty epic and such a great ending to a wonderful show. I really liked the BFV in the end (Big "OH GODZILLA! WHAT TERRIBLE LANGUAGE!" Voltron) and all of the fanservice during the epilogue was bad ass. Now they need to do a Vehicle Voltron series. Hell, I want these people to make a Metroid cartoon series as they clearly know how to do space exploration and do it right.

So many characters showed up in the last episodes that I forgot about due to the extended length of time between seasons. I hope now that the whole thing is complete Netflix doesn't take too long to release a Complete Series BD box set as I would buy it in a heart beat.
Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Previous

Return to I Wanna Watch Cartoons!!