[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Yeah... I need to know the name of a movie too... • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Yeah... I need to know the name of a movie too...

This is the place to discuss Asian films from all areas and genres! From The Seven Samurai to Battle Royale, from Matango to Gunhed.....let the discussion begin!

Moderator: Controllers

Yeah... I need to know the name of a movie too...

Postby Gargantuan Gargantua » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:13 pm

Was there ever a movie from Japan about a giant monster attack and it all took place in a families home as they witnessed it on TV?

Maybe I dreamed this movie up and it doesn't exist.

If it does exist, does it execute itself well? Is it creepy or is it crappy?

Google searching for this is impossible at the moment.
Gargantuan Gargantua
Heisei Godzilla

Re: Yeah... I need to know the name of a movie too...

Postby Shin_Edda_Robo!!!!! » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:22 pm

I think the movie is called Monsters Are Attacking Tokyo, and all I have heard about it is that they just talk for the duration of the movie about monsters attacking the city.

Ultraman. Is a Dick. A Big Dick.
Shin_Edda_Robo!!!!!
Burning Godzilla

Re: Yeah... I need to know the name of a movie too...

Postby Gargantuan Gargantua » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:53 pm

hey thanks. i will begin my search
Gargantuan Gargantua
Heisei Godzilla

Return to Japanese and Asian Sci-Fi, Horror and non-Genre films!