[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Interface problems! Please help! • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Interface problems! Please help!

Board-wide announcements & FAQs, general fan concerns, site problems, suggestions for new features, etc.

Moderator: Controllers

Interface problems! Please help!

Postby anguirus23 » Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:08 pm

On three seperate computers today, all day, this board's icons have all been B&W (instead of in color to indicate new posts) and that "latest post" option to the far right are being replaced with "No Posts" one-by-one, but when I click into the forum I still will see new posts if they exist. In addition, when I try to post I get a "debug code" instead of "Message successfully posted" and then I check; sometimes my message is there, other times it isn't. In fact, I've been REPEATEDLY trying to post this message.

Have I just pissed off the Board Gods? Is it my account? Help!
anguirus23

Return to Announcements, FAQs, Suggestions and Help