[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Board User Pruning • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Board User Pruning

Board-wide announcements & FAQs, general fan concerns, site problems, suggestions for new features, etc.

Moderator: Controllers

Board User Pruning

Postby The Gene Lantern » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:30 pm

In the spirit of a fresh start for the forum and keeping the member list up to date, I have pruned any board member who has not logged into the board after January 1st, 2008

There were actually over 500 accounts that fit that criteria, but if they can't drop by in over 5 years...well :)

Of course, they are always welcome to sign up again as new users!
"The universe is big. It’s vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen, and we call them miracles." -The 11th Doctor, The Pandorica Opens
The Gene Lantern
Monster 01

Re: Board User Pruning

Postby mbozzo » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:20 pm

This post made me glad that I still check in from time to time. :mrgreen:
mbozzo
Godzilla

Return to Announcements, FAQs, Suggestions and Help